What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
eklektos44":tmonawc3 said:
Merry Christmas Jim, God Bless!
The same to you, my friend.

Old Dark Fired in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band.

...early AM...HH Pure Virginia...now, Dan(Orlik) Salty Dogs in a gp. 3 Dunhill Chestnut apple... :rendeer: :santa:

...up next...BLWB... :rendeer: :santa:

Heine's Blend in a smooth rough top Savinelli Autograph 5 medium bend sitter.

I heard the bells on Christmas Day
Their old, familiar carols play,
And wild and sweet
The words repeat
Of peace on earth, good-will to men!

― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

IMG_6073.JPG

Enjoying some Peterson Aran in a Peterson 05 Christmas 2015 Pipe on this late Christmas morning. Merry Christmas and I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth straight thin shank and stem with an aluminum band Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica.

MacBaren Burley London Blend in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with an amber colored stem.

Merry Christmas and all kind of good wishes to you all from Athens-Greece.

21886877fb100b69e08f0dd8f935eac17dc33122.jpg

This was from my morning in a Cafe, tonight i am not able to smoke a pipe due to lot of food and drink in the dinner.I will give you the details tomorrow, cheers my friends!
f015.gif

...final pipe of the day...after a long day that started early with my three youngest sons, Cob Plug in a Cavicchi(CC) smooth Canadian... :santa:

The requisite visits were made this morning and the gates were thrown open to the invading armies this afternoon. Now, shreds of wrapping paper litter the floor, half-empty glasses sit on the end tables, and every waste basket in the house is full to overflowing. Christmas Day, for all intents and purposes, is over. There's cleanup to be done,.. but not yet.

Andy Rooney once said, "One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly." I agree. So, I'm going to sit back with some Golden Ash in an ornate meerschaum pipe and revel in the glory for a short while. I hope that you all had a Christmas to remember.

IMG_6513.JPG

Almost finished smoking Jim's Evolving Work Blend in a 2003 Stanwell Golden Danish 56 Rusticated Canadian. Spent a great Christmas day with friends.

SG Cabbie’s Mixture in a 1970s slight bend poker-like Caminetto business 134 with a gold colored stem.

G&H Cherry Cream Flake in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend.

Super Value English Mixture in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank.

P&W Nut Brown Burley in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule.

2011 Villiger Maryland No. 333 in a 1979 pebble relief Verona Corallo 3080 natural Oom Paul.

Status
Not open for further replies.