What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listing this several minutes early: And So to Bed in a 1975 full bend black Dunhill Shell 52021 with a black vulcanite stem. Have enough for a bowl or two.

Opened a cellared jar from 2012 of Penzance, had to have 2 bowls :lol:

Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth straight thin shank and stem with an aluminum band Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica.

21893548e0a147e3be53333e88f17249f5956b44.jpg

Greetings from Athens-Greece, have a nice week.

21893540b301f1462baf4dfc4b5a22362040e70e.jpg

Brookfield Black Vanilla - Real Briar [my paint-rustic work].

eklektos44":pll11j7h said:
I loved Rhodos! Sadly the Colossus was gone when I was there. ;)

When I was there:
http://www.navysite.de/cruisebooks/cv59-91/080.htm
Next time when you come back to Greece for vacations i hope the new statue will be ready my friend. :cheers:

...early AM...Tabac Manil Reserve du Patron...now, SWR in a Ser Jacopo Divina billiard... :santa:

...up next...Dan(Orlik) Salty Dogs Plug... :santa:[/b]

I'm having a bit of Granger in a cob. For those of you that have had to head back out into rat race today after a long festive weekend of revelry, just keep your head down and press on. It's only a few hours. You can do it.

For those of us that have a few more days yet,.. let's make fun of those other guys now that they're gone.

IMG_5332.JPG

Dunhill Nightcap in an Ascorti Sabbia Di Oro KS bent Rhodesian.

_57a3310.jpg

Almost finished smoking MacBaren Burley London Blend in a three quarter bend 1983 Jobey Danski 2 straight grain freehand rough top sitter.

MacBaren Symphony in a mid-70s slight bend black sandblasted English Rustic 120 billiard.

A few minutes away from smoking Watch City Slices in a straight Lane era Charatan black with burgundy undertone sandblasted billiard 420.

About half way through this bowl of St. James Flake in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer.

Just finished smoking Angler's Dream in a 1978 smooth pointy bottom three quarter bend Sir Brent, shaped like a check mark.

Old Joe Krantz in a Mastro de Paja sandblasted brandy.

Another messy day of darkness and non-stop rain is more or less behind me. Luckily, I spent most of it in the shop making my messes of my own. A man could used to that sort of thing, but I had probably better not. For now, I'm going to settle down in the house with a bowl of Brown Irish X in a Falcon.

IMG_4505.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.