What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
John Cotton's Smyrna in a bent Randy Wiley Sea Reef.

Nij6Wr.jpg

St. James Flake in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer.

Watching the "Sign of Four" with Jeremy Brett. So Milan Sultans Blend in a Mastro De Paja 3A lovat.

Yg3ijT.jpg

...final pipe of the day...R. McConnell Oriental in a L'Antra smooth square shank Canadian... :cheers:

Almost finished smoking SPC Plum Pudding in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog.

Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth straight thin shank and stem with an aluminum band Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica.

Almost finished smoking Super Value Bourbon Whiskey in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar John Barrett Volcano with a walnut shank.

Smoker’s Pride Mellow in the third pipe I ever bought ($1.95), a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple.

Solani Aged Burley Flake in the Sasieni Royal Stuart 78N bulldog.

7220437968_ea7c192952.jpg

...early AM...PA, now, SG Skiff Mixture in a Ser Jacopo Hawkbill... :cheers:

...up next...Halfzware Shag... :cheers:

I enjoy looking at all sorts of beautiful pipes, but my favorite ones to smoke are the ones that disappear. Strike a match, put it to the tobacco, take a few puffs, and the pipe fades into the background leaving me alone with the smoke.

Despite being created sometime between the mid-60s and mid-70s as a cheap, nearly disposable pipe, this old Thermofilter does exactly that. I'm glad that it stuck around long enough for us to make an acquaintance and I'm now getting to know it a little better with a bowl of El Nino.

IMG_4861.JPG

Smoking Danske Club Black Luxury in my Lion Meerschaum pipe.

GH Rum Flake with some Buttered Rum in a large bent basket briar billiard

MacBaren Symphony in a mid-70s slight bend black sandblasted English Rustic 120 billiard.

Irishman's 5 o'clock in a James Barber bent bulldog.

1st try of some English Luxury I was gifted with, Christmas 2014, in a Lee van Cleef meer

About half way through this bowl of G&H Cherry Cream Flake in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.