What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listing this a little early: SG Cabbie’s Mixture in a medium bend 1983 Ascorti New Dear KS.

Cut Blended Plug in a Sasieni 4-dot Ruff Root sanblasted bent bulldog.

MacBaren HH Vintage Syrian in an Ascorti Sabbia Di Oro bent Rhodesian.

kKAFMH.jpg

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter.

MacBaren Modern Virginia Loose Cut in a 1988 smooth full bend Peterson System Standard XL 315 Have enough left for a bowl or so.

...Couldn't sleep...so, Altadis Red Ribbon in a Larsen blast Canadian... :cheers:

Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth straight thin shank and stem with an aluminum band Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica.

Now smoking the last of my stash of P&W Nut Brown Burley in a 2002 black sandblast full bend D.R. Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano with a slightly tapered far side of the bowl.

Smoker’s Pride Mellow in the third pipe I ever bought ($1.95), a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple.

Good mid-morn' to you, folks. Been too busy to post for a few days, but the occasional pipe has been enjoyed during the lulls. Just now, it's a bit of C&D's Virginia Gentleman toasting in a cob. I hope the day finds you all well and the tax man doesn't find you at all.

IMG_4159.JPG

It's 11:11 CST and having my second bowl of the BEST Va blend / mixture made today, McC's R & B, 50/50 in my BY Dunnie I got last year, a 1946 Patent Shell Apple. mmmmmmm Pure straight Va in oil cured Algerian briar, a match made in heaven !! :twisted: :twisted:

Part way through this bowl of the original Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09). Simply Orange is my drink.

The last of my open stash of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 1970s three quarter bend half smooth, half rusticated Savinelli Autograph 4 with a lucite stem and ferrule. As I just got some of the original, I jarred the ounce of the Match I had left, save for this bowl. This Match is certainly closer to the original than Lane Limited Ready Rubbed.

1776 Old Dominion in a 1979 medium bend etch relief meerschaum lined TinderBox Arabesque.

Status
Not open for further replies.