What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not far from finishing this bowl of Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth straight thin shank and stem with an aluminum band Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica.

Watch City Slices in a 1979 straight smooth Dr. Grabow Grand Duke 45 pot.

Good morning to the forum members, here the weather is cloudy, the temperature inside is 20.2 C and the humidity 59%

219666717482b6d2f9e06abe0252ba37d8047af9.jpg

J.M Boswell Paradise - Fallion [ring and stem added].

Almost finished smoking Heine's Blend in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.49) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega.

Good morning, folks! I've already performed the requisite burley, coffee, and cob ritual, but couldn't focus my eyes much less a camera. So, in celebration of the arrival of the weekend, I'm double dipping this morning with some Hearth & Home Virginia Spice in an MM Patriot.

IMG_7105.JPG

Haddo's Delight in a canted Mastro de Paja Rhodesian.

...early AM...SG BBF...then, PA...now, Ogden's Walnut Flake in a Cavicchi (CC) smooth Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...Altadis Sweet Virginia... :cheers:

Peterson Irish Dew in my new BriarWorks Classic Bent Dublin. With a coffee. :D

Lord Guyrox":00vqos99 said:
Peterson Irish Dew in my new BriarWorks Classic Bent Dublin. With a coffee. :D
I hope you enjoyed the Irish Dew more than I did!

The last of some Wessex Gold Brick in a Jarl Egg, topped off with a little St James Flake

Almost finished smoking Jim’s C Blend in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend pipe with a bamboo-style carving on the shank.

2013 Rotary Navy Cut in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend with a ferrule, half black sandblasted, half brown smooth, rough top.

DrT999":14u5lwcy said:
I hope you enjoyed the Irish Dew more than I did!
My opinion of Irish Dew is that it's a perfectly "meh" vabur. Not wonderful. Not horrible. Just meh.

Finally got the chance to start breaking in the Anan Pillai double acorn with a little Carter Hall. You know what? There might be something to this reverse calabash thing after all.

IMG_8497.JPG

The last of this stash of Smoker’s Pride Mellow in the third pipe I ever bought ($1.95), a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple.

About a third of the way through this bowl of Schurch Moschita 408 in a 1990 Irish Second (Peterson) smooth straight grain Oom Paul. Have enough left for a bowl or so.

First Responders in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo craving on the shank.

Status
Not open for further replies.