What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Dunhill Elizabethan Match in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305.

About 20 minutes away from a bowl of Iwan Ries Virginia Flake. I have really hit a serious zone with this stuff, and sadly I am almost out..:(

Piffyr":102jo4w2 said:
DrT999":102jo4w2 said:
I hope you enjoyed the Irish Dew more than I did!
My opinion of Irish Dew is that it's a perfectly "meh" vabur. Not wonderful. Not horrible. Just meh.
Yeah, that pretty much summed up my experience

Buttered rum in a Paykoc meer billiard

Listing this a little early: Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth straight thin shank and stem with an aluminum band Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica.

...final pipe of the day...SWR in a gp. 4 '66 Dunhill shell billiard... :cheers:

FVF in a smooth 2002 medium bend eight sided panel top straight grain Rinaldo Collection Silver Line F Egea 05 Titania bulldog.

GQ Christmas Blend 2015 in a 2003 IMP horn Meer. This will finish the stash.

A few minutes away from smoking St. James Flake in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer.

1970s Edgeworth Aromatic (Red) in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow stem.

GQ Chocolate & Vanilla in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg. Have enough left for a bowl or so.

21970452ac2ce3ea0686bf0db4e56be3be144dbc.jpg

Davidoff Danish Mixture - Stanwell S.Bang 165 [i added the ring].

Jim's VaPer in a 1979 Ascorti Business KS Oom Paul with a black pearl acrylic stem.

Smoker’s Pride Rich Taste in a 2015 John Barrett slight bend smooth rock maple poker with a walnut shank.

...early AM...PA...now, R. McConnell Oriental in a commissioned Cooper custom Dublin... :cheers:

...up next...G&H Scottish Mixture... :cheers:

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09).

The first snow of the year, or at least, the first that's decided to stick around for a while. It's wet and the ground is still warm. So, it will probably all be gone in a few hours. It was pretty while it lasted though and I took advantage of the photo op with some Grand Croupier Double Down in an MM General.

IMG_8537.JPG

1st (and hopefully last) snow of the season (even if it's melting on the roads), so some more Luxury English in an MM Country Gentleman

Status
Not open for further replies.