What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished smoking McClelland 2015 Christmas Cheer in a 2002 quarter bend sandblasted Stanwell Golden Danish 139.

Schurch Moschita 408 in a 1990 Irish Second (Peterson) smooth straight grain Oom Paul.

Old Dark Fired in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band.

Macbaren HH Vintage Syrian in a Mastro De Paja lovat.

Yg3ijT.jpg

...final pipe of the day...PA in a '94 gp.6 Dunhill shell Canadian... :cheers:

Just finished smoking MacBaren Symphony in a very ugly reddish color 1980 medium bend Lorenzo Leganza Sigma 8635 etched rough top.

JimInks":twojgnom said:
Just finished smoking MacBaren Symphony in a very ugly reddish color 1980 medium bend Lorenzo Leganza Sigma 8635 etched rough top.
Some pipes you just can't give up. :)

About a third of the way through this bowl of Watch City Slices in a straight Lane era Charatan black with burgundy undertone sandblasted billiard 420. A cup of Maxwell House, neat, is my drink. Been enjoying the snow.

eklektos44":rgqxplld said:
JimInks":rgqxplld said:
Some pipes you just can't give up. :)
Oh, yeah!! Very true.

Amphora Full Aroma (Red) in a 1970s smooth GBD 9665 slight bend with a rough top.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Couldn't sleep, so I'm smoking the last of my stash of GQ Chocolate & Vanilla in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer.

...early AM...Bugler Gold...then, MacBaren Scottish Mixture...now, BLWB in a Don Carlos blast Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...SG Skiff Mixture... :cheers:

So, I get to campus this morning and learn there is a two hour delay due to icy back roads (the University posted the delay, but didn't alert the tv/radio stations that list these things), meaning my morning class is cancelled. What to do in the free time? Salty Dogs in an MM Legend!

Half way through this bowl of 1970s Edgeworth Aromatic (Red) in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow stem.

Home for the day... Actually, I'm probably home for at least a couple of days if the weather has anything to say about it. While I'm sure that there will be no lack of things to complain about during that time, this is a good thing at the moment. There's plenty of work to be done around here. First though, some John Aylesbury Luxury Flake in the Le Duc. Here's hoping that the rest of you that are in the path of this thing are keeping warm and staying safe.

IMG_7575-001.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.