What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1970s Edgeworth Aromatic (Red) in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow stem.

...early AM...R. McConnell Special London...now, SG St. James Flake in a gp. 3 Dunhill Chestnut apple... :cheers:

...up next...McC #5100 Red Cake... :cheers:

MacBaren HH Vintage Syrian in an Ascorti Business KS bent egg with a shank extension.

f12TZE.jpg

HU JU 52 in a 2003 IMP horn Meer. Have enough left for a couple bowls.

eklektos44":23jlvxid said:
DrT999":23jlvxid said:
A little while ago, out into the sleet with another bowl of Crown Achievement in an MM Diplomat
Sucks don't it? I'd rather it snowed.
I don't know about where you are, but the sleet and some more snow last night still only added about 1/4 inch. Granted, that does mean I am stuck in my apartment complex (a rather steep incline to drive out of it, but I have no where I would want to go until Monday morning). I guess we might get more today, but I hope not!

Anyway, Rum Flake and Buttered Rum in a Grabow Royal Duke this morning

Good Saturday to you, folks! Here's an obligatory Snowpocalypse 2016 pipe photo with some Chatham Manor in a cob. I hope the rest of you guys are keeping warm.

IMG_8844.JPG

Watch City Slices in a 2003 paneled black grain relief medium bend Karl Erik Ekstravagant freehand sitter with a smooth rim. Running low on this blend now.

Piffyr":3gwmty8l said:
Good Saturday to you, folks! Here's an obligatory Snowpocalypse 2016 pipe photo with some Chatham Manor in a cob. I hope the rest of you guys are keeping warm.
:lol!: Snowpoclypse.....

John Cotton's Smyrna in an Ascorti bent billiard.

7acq2H.jpg

Coniston Cut Plug in a Lane-era Charatan sandblasted pot.

McClelland 2015 Christmas Cheer in a 2002 quarter bend sandblasted Stanwell Golden Danish 139.

Peterson's Sherlock Holmes in a Kowal partially rusticated blowfish.

P14ypK.jpg

More snow means more meerschaum. Right now, it's Dunhill Flake in an IMP paneled horn. A man could get used to this, you know.

IMG_4692.JPG

2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight WW2 pre-republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a p-lip.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Old Dark Fired in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band.

Part way through this bowl of Peter Heinrichs Curly Block in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog.

...final pipe of the day...PA in a L'Antra rustic apple... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.