What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Part way through this bowl of MacBaren Burley London Blend in a three quarter bend 1983 Jobey Danski 2 straight grain freehand rough top sitter.

Listing this a few minutes early: SG Cabbie’s Mixture in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author. Have enough for three or four more bowls. A cup of hot tea is my drink.

University Flake in my very old and slightly battered Pete 309. Nirvana!

Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2002 black sandblasted quarter bend Karl Erik Ekstravagant horn with a horn insert in the ferrule and black acrylic stem.

John Patton's Black Horse in a very large Edward's billiard.

edward10.jpg
" />

Just finished smoking Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth straight thin shank and stem with an aluminum band Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica.Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth straight thin shank and stem with an aluminum band Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica.

2013 Rotary Navy Cut in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band.

Smoker’s Pride Rich Taste in the third pipe I ever bought ($1.95), a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple.

Dunhill Mixture 965 in an Ascorti Peppino Zulu...sort of.

UTXyyV.jpg

Sid.Stavros":m0kies8n said:
Good morning from the sunny Athens, the temperature is 7 C and the humidity 50%

22007461559e352462cf050c167986d3bda8c7be.jpg
Now that looks like a splendid breakfast!

Off to get some of the snow and ice off my car, so the rest will melt in today's balmy temperatures (37-40, or 3-4 C). Hopefully either enough ice will melt/be cleared off the roads so the drive in tomorrow will be safe, or the university will stay closed for the day or at least start late.

In any case, Crown Achievement (like the flavor, but it burns fast!) in a Brindisi billiard

Snowpocalypse 2016 has passed (at least around here) and today is Dig Out Day. It's important to be properly prepared though. So, I think a very large bowl of Orlik Dark Strong Kentucky in a Missouri Meerschaum General is required before the festivities begin.

IMG_4473.JPG

...early AM...PA...then, SWR...now, McC #2025 Eng. Cavendish in a Cavicchi (CC) smooth Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...OGS... :cheers:

Stonehaven in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

Brown Flake Scented in a straight Brigham rhodesian

HU JU 52 in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl. Have enough for one more bowl.

Tinderbox Connoisseur in an Ascorti Business KS full bent egg.

FrHXDv.jpg

Good evening from Athens, outside is 5C and 68% but inside i have 23.4 C and 42%.
I am smoking Samuel Gawith Scotch Cut Mixture while reading a strange story:

In the years of the Soviet Union, the permissible circulating music should of course first be approved by the state departments. Unfortunately, only a small percentage of the music was getting the green light to do disc and that was either classical music or traditional Slavic or Russian rates.
In Leningrad (now St. Petersburg) some musicians and risking the danger of arrest found that they could record music and quality close this vinyl onto X-ray plates used is sufficient to give the appropriate form. These plates were thrown from hospitals to medical waste.
So not being able to record the illegal music on vinyl, I did in X-ray plates, and discography that went down in history with the humorous title as "bone records".

You can hear an example: here

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2015/jan/29/bone-music-soviet-bootleg-records-pressed-on-xrays

Part way through this bowl of Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth straight thin shank and stem with an aluminum band Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica.

Status
Not open for further replies.