What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From our lemon tree, it's natural no hormones etc.

2223995076dc76d15e005727a53f9811f77172fd.jpg

222398470c3c34ddc55f4ebbefacb87df848a43e.jpg

In the Cafe, a cappuccino plus Benjamin Hartwell Evening Stroll.

Orlik Golden Sliced in a Dunhill rubybark apple - strong English tea  Good Morning brothers!

...early AM...BLWB...then, PA...now, R. McConnell Special London in a P&T 2000 POY Castello smooth 8 panel billiard... :cheers:

...up next...MacBaren Golden Extra... :cheers:

Coniston Cut Plug in a sandblasted Castleford bent bulldog.

Now smoking Grand Croupier Double Down in a 1980 black rusticated rough top Jobey E27 Stromboli extra ball-shaped poker. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

C&D Exclusive in a 1970s slight bend Caminetto business 134 poker with a gold acrylic stem. A cup of Maxwell House, neat, is my drink.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. More coffee to drink.

Wessex Brown Virginia in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend tomato military mount with an aluminum accent, horn ferrule, and cumberland p-lip stem.

Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth straight thin shank and stem with an aluminum band Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica.

Sid.Stavros":lbesbi1l said:
hLnbKdQ.jpg

Sx700j3.jpg

Stanwell Belle Epoque - Ferretti meerschaum lined [new mouthpiece].

Brewdude":lbesbi1l said:
Sid, that looks yummy beyond compare! Now you have to tell us just what all those delicious looking dishes are!
Thank you sir, cheers!  :heart:

Here is the list:

Fried squid
Homemade bread
House wine
Homemade tomato salad
Halvah
Preserved fish roe
Beans in tomato sauce
Homemade olives
Homemade lemons
Coke
Homemade dolmades [rice with vine]

What's missing? The pickle, sea urchin, sea shells.
Thanks Sid. I could identify a few of these but that was very helpful. Looks like you eat well.

I take it the first pic is your house. Very nice setting. Wish I could be there with you right now!

And to keep this within the thread title, I started off this AM with some OGS in my Sav 316 Oscar Lucite. Early afternoon saw some St. Bruno Flake burned in a Karl Erik Volcano. Have some Revor Pulg awaiting after supper, which the ever trusty Wiley Dub/Rhody/Dog is sure to appreciate.

Cheers,

RR

A third of the way through this bowl of Standard Tobacco Company of Pennsylvania War Horse Ready Cut in a 1970's medium bend big bowl rusticated Sienna colored Savinelli Estella with a pearl grey stem.

Presbyterian Mixture Match in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank.

...final pipe of the day...Tabac Manil Reserve du Patron in a L'Antra rustic apple... :cheers:

Capstan Blue in a very early Ascorti straight New Dear KS billiard with a smooth shank.

Finishing up some SG St. James Flake in an Mark Tinsky Natural Black and Tan BoB POY.

iaVF5O.jpg

2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight WW2 pre-republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a p-lip.

Part way through this bowl of Peter Heinrichs Golden Sliced in an egg shaped medium bend smooth Burgundy colored 1985 Caminetto.

Not far from finishing this bowl of G&H Dark Flake Unscented in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.