What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heine's Blend in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.49) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega.

22245467755dac93b156352cf0b4b5078c11163d.jpg

22245468b16644c86b71f3cfe672b1c3fc3d72fc.jpg

DTM Sweet Vanilla Honeydew - Stanwell brushed [new band and mouthpiece].

...Sillem's Black in a Ser Jacopo blast apple... :cheers:

...up next...HH Pure Virginia... :cheers:

C&D Star of the East in my Design Berlin Paneled Billiard (Magnum). :)

AJ

Just finished smoking Jim’s C Blend in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant brandy with a leaf engraved silver band.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Five Brothers in a Stanwell Nordic sandblasted billiard.

Earlier, it was Standard Tobacco Company of Pennsylvania War Horse Ready Cut in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author. Now, I'm half way through this bowl of Sir Walter Raleigh in a smooth three quarter bend 1979 Ben Wade Golden Matt freehand sitter.

The last of my stash of Wessex Brown Virginia in a 1987 Peterson first series Sherlock Holmes full bend with a silver band. A bottle of Grape Nehi made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

...final pipe of the day...HH Pure Virginia in a Ser Jacopo Hawkbill... :cheers:

Almost half way through this bowl of Grand Croupier Double Down in a 1980 black rusticated rough top Jobey E27 Stromboli extra ball-shaped poker.

MacBaren HH Vintage Syrian in a Radice Underwood Wax Drip billiard.

UBa7iU.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.