What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the most famous cartoonists in Greece, Giannis Kyriakopoulos aka KYR.

222823787871896ca5c22d2f8736364a0fcc278d.jpg

Poeschl Brookfield Black Vanilla.

About a third of the way through this bowl of Amphora Full Aroma (Red) in a 1970s smooth GBD 9665 slight bend with a rough top.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Almost finished smoking G&H Dark Flake Unscented in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend.

Ogden’s Walnut in a 2002 medium bend smooth Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10.

St. James Flake in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and military bit.

...final pipe of the day...Lane RR in a R. Wiley patina Canadian...

Just finished a bowl of McCranie's Red Flake in my father's Barling EXEXEL straight Bulldog that he got in London the year I was born! Oil cured Algerian Briar and ketchup make a great combo :twisted: :twisted:

Peter Heinrichs Golden Sliced in a smooth early Radice full bend crossgrain/bird's eye 2 dot Clear.

Telegraph Hill in my Neerup Cherrywood. :)

AJ

Part way through this bowl of Epiphany in a 1975 full bend black Dunhill Shell 52021 with a black vulcanite stem.

Almost finished smoking Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth straight thin shank and stem with an aluminum band Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica.

A minute or two away from smoking P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot.

Getting an early start to the day with some McC's FM 2000 in my Savinelli Chamagne 316 ks. mmmmm Heinz 57 :twisted: :twisted:

Starting my day off with something light - some Katerini Classic from 2007 in this wee Dunhill russet billiard - OJ on the side
image_zpsitk3yd9u.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.