What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steven books "that first pipe of the day" in a Jessie Jones rhodie

...early AM...MacBaren Virginia #1...then, PA...now, G&H Kendal Gold in an Ardor DR Urano X-Long Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...OGS... :cheers:

Just finished smoking P&W Gramercy Park in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer. A bottle of Orange Nehi made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

OHM Natural in a smooth straight 1980s James Upshall Walnut pot.

Over half way through this bowl of American Club Classic in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend pipe with a bamboo-style carving on the shank.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Savinelli's Giubileo d'Oro in my Savinelli Punto Oro Poker 310KS. :)

AJ

C&D Exclusive in a 1970s smooth medium bend Savinelli Autograph 6 with a flat bottom and black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Dr. Pepper made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Drinking soda pop out of a glass bottle is much better than plastic.

Earlier, some Scotch Flake in an MM Country Gentleman; now, the last of some Velvan Plug in a Cobbit Shire

About a third of the way through this bowl of Dan Tobacco London 250 in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog.

...final pipe of the day...G&H Red in a L'Antra rustic Prince... :cheers:

Almost finished smoking Standard Tobacco Company of Pennsylvania War Horse Ready Cut in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author.

2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a p-lip.

Listing this early: P&W #524 in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat.

Having my evening dose of Lady 'N', Royal Yacht in my Savinelli Silver 115 ks Pot I got last year.

C&D Billy Budd in my Design Berlin Image 1 Freehand. :)

AJ

Part way through this bowl of MacBaren Modern Virginia Loose Cut in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band.

Presbyterian Mixture Match in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank.

Status
Not open for further replies.