What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir Walter Raleigh in a medium bend grain etched undated Preben Holm Ben Wade Prominence B freehand.

Rattray's Old Gowrie in an Ascorti Peppino freehand.

On9zZo.jpg

About a third of the way through this bowl of Lane Burley and Black in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl.

MacBaren HH Vintage Syrian in an Ascorti Business KS chimney.

V3D5wT.jpg

Almost half through this bowl of P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot and a black vulcanite stem.

Frog Morton in my Hilson Nautic Billiard. :)

AJ

Old Dark Fired in a smooth briar calabash shape 1984 Fero Danese made in Italy with a black vulcanite stem.

Part way through this bowl of Boswell’s Best in a 2003 IMP horn Meer.

...early AM...EMP...then, PS # 702...now, SG Skiff Mixture in a gp. 5 Dunhill shell Rhodesian... :cheers:

...up next...MacBaren HH Matured Virginia...

Dunhill Early Morning Pipe in a Tinderbox Lugano rusticated pot with an ill fitting stem.

UFF1ZW.jpg

McC Matured Va. # 25 in my Pre WWII Royal Comoy Canadian. :)

AJ

Just finished smoking Jim’s C Blend in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant brandy with a leaf engraved silver band.

Having a quick smoke: 5 Brothers in a straight 2012 MM Pony Express cob. A bottle of Orange Nehi made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Part way through this bowl of Edgeworth Slices in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule and a black vulcanite stem. Watching the Reds - Pirates game.

D&R VIP in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth straight thin shank and stem with an aluminum band Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica. If you like a mild VaPer, you should try this blend. If you want a good artisan pipe, you should buy a Basil.

Solani Silver Flake in a 1970s smooth straight rough top Charatan's Make (Lane) Perfection Deluxe Extra Large. A bottle of Dr.Pepper made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Enjoying some Luxury Navy Flake in the Kai Nielson so called Bulldog with diamond shank and horn stem, I call it the Bullcap Dublin.
banjo

71435c8a4592533ae5bd2783ddab798a90937dc.jpeg

Frog Morton in my Edward's Skater. :)

AJ

Deception Pass in a freshly broken-in Osage Orange Warden, 10 inches long...

Yummy! Liking this more all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.