What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Half & Half in my Savinelli Bruna 513KS paneled Billiard. :)

AJ

The last of this sample of 2003 MacBaren Golden Extra in a 1986 pebble relief Aldo Velani Titan 33 briar Oom Paul/Calabash.

Part way through this bowl of 1970s Edgeworth Aromatic (Red) in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow stem with a black vulcanite stem.

...early AM...BLWB...now, G&H KY Nougat in a L'Antra rustic Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...Sutliff RR... :cheers:

Old Ironsides in my KBB Yello-Bole Imperial Billiard. :)

AJ

22385966bfb13da941a50d998f41e8953d02cd28.jpg

I will be out of forum for few days, i am leaving tonight for vacations due to Orthodox Christian Easter feast.
Best wishes for all the members, Happy Christ Resurrection and Happy Easter. I will post in few days with photos from the family celebration and the local Cafe.

Just finished smoking Jim’s C Blend in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend pipe with a bamboo-style carving on the shank.

D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long stem Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3. A bottle of Dr. Pepper made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

The last of this sample of Escudo in a smooth 2002 medium bend eight sided panel top straight grain Rinaldo Collection Silver Line F Egea 05 Titania bulldog.

Solani 633 in a 2003 smooth three quarter bend Rinaldo Fiammata Odissea Titania 02 Silver Line 3 Straight Grain egg with a black acrylic stem. Have enough left for a bowl or so.

St. James Flake in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

...final pipe of the day...G&H Kendal Dark Plug in a Ferndown LJS blast Canadian... :cheers:

HU Directors Cut in a very early Ascorti straight New Dear KS billiard with a carved shank and a black acrylic stem.

A few minutes away from smoking the last of my sample of C&D Rajah’s Court in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank.

SG St James Flake in an Collect Ascorti business full bent panel billiard.

75Tq5u.jpg

Half way through this bowl of Player’s Navy Cut Flake in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard and a black vulcanite stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.