What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last of my stash of Peretti’s No. 1072 in a 2003 URAL full bend big bowl egg shaped Lattice meer with a black acrylic stem.

Now smoking the best durn tobacco made today: Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bent straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Watching the Pirates-Cards game.

Uhle’s 255 in a 2002 quarter bend sandblasted Stanwell Golden Danish 139 with a black vulcanite stem.

...final pipe of the day...Mixture #79 in a C. Mickles rustic Canadian... :cheers:

C&D Bourbon Bleu in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl.

Part way through this bowl of Watch City Ahab’s Comfort in 1949 medium bend Dunhill Shell with a black vulcanite stem.

Year 1926 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem.

Part way through this bowl of Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

226032866a31edd0bcfdcbc44377db32bd0892f8.jpg

Davidoff Danish Mixture - Adsorba 175 [modified] ,Greek coffee beside me.

The last of some Rotary Navy Cut, in a Brigham Prince

A little JKP in a Dunhill this morning. Some strong coffee to go with it. First day of full vacation, gents! :cheers:

...after lunch...G&H Mixture #25 in an Ardor X-Large DR Urano Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...G&H Scotch Flake... :cheers:

Half way through this bowl of Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink on this hot and humid day.

Almost finished smoking Dunhill Elizabethan Match in an old favorite smooth 1977 Medley (GBD second) medium bend billiard with a flat underside with a black vulcanite stem. Listening to Vin Scully on the XM.

McClelland Honeydew in a 2014 smooth medium bend Basil Meadows egg with an aluminum band and a "root beer swirl" acrylic stem.

Now smoking 4Noggins Weybridge in a 1988 smooth full bend Peterson System Standard XL 315 with a black vulcanite stem, nickel band and p-lip. Have enough left for a bowl or so. A bottle of 7-Up is my drink.

50/50 mix of Abingdon and Gaslight in my Brebbia "First" Calabash. It really gives the Abingdon a much needed improved taste. :)

AJ  

Watch City Ahab’s Comfort in 1949 medium bend Dunhill Shell with a black vulcanite stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.