What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in the second pipe I ever bought, a 1974 three quarter bend black groove carved Dr. Grabow Omega with a black vulcanite stem. This will get me to dinner time.

Bill Bailey's Balkan in my Neerup Panel. :)

AJ

Milan Triple Crown in a 2003 URAL full bend big bowl egg shaped Lattice meer with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Another fine bowl of '12 Peterson Irish Whiskey, in the Tinsky '15 BoB POTY after work.

Now on to some aged 5100 in my Stanny Legend 19.

:cheers:

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":jqum6oel said:
Now on to some aged 5100 in my Stanny Legend 19.

:cheers:

Cheers,

RR
Now that's one of the world's best blends in a very fine pipe. Well done Rande!

Next up is a bowl of Zulu in my Savinelli Rusticated Trevi Arthur # 320KS. :)

AJ

Old Colonial in a medium bend beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand made by Nording with a black vulcanite stem.

About a third of the way through this bowl of Dunbar in a mid-late 1930s straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair and a black vulcanite stem.

Just finished smoking C&D Burley Flake #3 in a 1980s Peterson 314 Full Bend black Sandblast system pipe with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

St. James Flake in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and military bit.

Now smoking Solani Silver Flake in a straight Lane era Charatan black with burgundy undertone sandblasted billiard 420 and a black vulcanite stem. Have enough left for a bowl or so. Watching Auto Focus.

Almost finished smoking Jim’s B Blend in a smooth 1998 Parker 489 three quarter bend Billiard with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Mist Twst is my drink.

Now smoking Year 1926 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a 2002 smooth top, black sandblasted quarter bend Karl Erik Ekstravagant horn with a horn insert in the ferrule and black acrylic stem. Have a couple bowls or so left. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Boswell’s Hunter’s Choice in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow stem with white swirls. Watching the Cards-Pirates.

Three Friars in my Kaywoodie Drinkless Paneled Pipe. :)

AJ  

Boswell Titus in a 1975 full bend black Dunhill Shell 52021 with a black vulcanite stem.

GH Sweet Rum Twist in my GBD Prehistoric Collector Pot # 9646. :)

AJ

Just finished smoking Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

Off to run a couple errands with Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.