What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Part way through this bowl of the upcoming new GLP Regent’s Flake in a 1970s medium bend brown Caminetto 205 Business egg with a long black acrylic saddle stem.

Sutliff Light English #302 in a 1990 Peterson Irish Second Oom Paul natural with a black vulcanite fish tail stem.

...final pipe of the day...Rattray's Summer Edition 2015 in a Paronelli X-Long smooth Canadian... :cheers:

The last of my stash of Solani Silver Flake in a brown sandblasted medium bend 1970s Savinelli Autograph 5 freehand with a black acrylic stem. Had to pick a big bowl to hold what was left of this blend.

Uhle’s 255 in a slight bend black sandblasted Lorenzo Elba Imperia 8636 with an amber colored acrylic stem. Have enough left for a small bowl.

GLP Temple Bar in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant brandy with a leaf engraved silver band and a black acrylic stem.

McC Black and Red in my GBD Conquest Pot # 9574. :)

AJ

Year 1926 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem.

22612724c01af1f16a692b5f5e3f5860aa7417e2.jpg

4noggins Killington - Savinelli [my paint work], double espresso.

...early AM...SWR...then, Granger...now, C&D Opening Night in a Castello sea rock Lovat... :cheers:

...up next...G&H Mixture #25... :cheers:

Country Squire Rivendell in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg.

A third of the way through this bowl of GLP Regent’s Flake in a 1970s medium bend brown Caminetto 205 Business egg with a long black acrylic saddle stem.

Half & Half with 40% Perique in my GBD Dura-Mount Billiard. :)

AJ

GQ Breakfast Blend in a 1970s small bowl smooth medium bend Danish Sovereign 324 volcano sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

What happens when a pipe smoker is watching the news and hears a [painted] blond "Lefty" news presenter saying: "the return of the English pound is possible to make Greece an expensive country for british tourists?" ["but the English pound not extinct of our life" was the answer from the surprised Deputy Foreign Minister on air].

226142212ea8b9c86fb742d3d97bf10178ca190c.jpg

See the result: https://youtu.be/LdcSFo8eN2Y

I am smoking Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake while watching my turtles sleeping.

Just finished smoking G&H Sweet Rum Twist in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink on this very hot and humid day.

Uhle’s 255 in a slight bend black sandblasted Lorenzo Elba Imperia 8636 with an amber colored acrylic stem.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.