What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Germain's King Charles Mixture in the Savory's Argyll 342 saddle billie.

...final pipe of the day...G&H Mixture #25 in a Posella blast Lovat... :cheers:

Standard Tobacco Company of Pennsylvania War Horse Ready Cut in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author with a black vulcanite stem.

FVF in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author. Listening to Vin Scully.

Patton's Oriental Dusk in a Comoy's Patina billiard.

gLN93A.jpg

Orlik DSK in a GBD Liverpool. I'm not really happy with this pipe/tobacco combo. It gives a hot flavor to this blend. :|

Nightcap in a James Upshall bent bulldog.........great pipe and a consistently cool relaxing smoke.....'night all....

Sutliff's Edward G. Robinson blend in the Paul's Cayuga saddle-bit billie.

Tewksbury Hobbit's Weed in a Missouri Meerschaum bent Legend

About halfway through this bowl of Escudo in a brown rusticated slight bend 1982 Savinelli Non Pareil 99 Acorn with a brown pearl colored lucite ferrule and stem.

St. James Flake in an iron wood horn. Watching the crescent moon setting in the northwestern sky. A good day, as usual.

Heavy sigh of contentment.

Just finished smoking MacBaren Burley London Blend in a three quarter bend 1983 Jobey Danski 2 straight grain freehand rough top sitter.

Sir Walter Raleigh in a smooth three quarter bend 1979 Ben Wade Golden Matt freehand sitter with a brown pearl acrylic stem.

Half way through this bowl of C&D Burley Flake #3 in a 1980s Peterson 314 Full Bend black Sandblast system pipe with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Simply Apple is my drink.

The last of some GH Sweet Rum Twist (UK version) with the Beast filling up the bowl of a Brigham prince

Just finished smoking Jim's Half Va., Half Burley with dark fired Kentucky in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, black ebonite stem with an aluminum band. A bottle of 7-Up is my drink.

Peretti’s Ultra Light in a 1979 smooth natural Rossi1886 OomPaul 124 with an amber acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.