What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished smoking C&D Burley Flake #3 in a 1980s Peterson 314 Full Bend black Sandblast system pipe with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Savinelli 140˚ in an unbranded undated (1980s?) straight smooth flat bottom apple with a black vulcanite stem.

Just finished my last bowl of the ay, some 5 yo Erinmore Flake in my BY (1946)Patent shell Dunhill Apple :twisted: :twisted:

A few minutes away from smoking Paul’s Amphora Match in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

good day all, starting my day, Navy Flake by Samuel Gawith in a RR (Salas Zazo) pipe from old spanish carvers, and a bitter coffe

RyR-Salas-Zazo-2_zpsr48ixhey.jpg

MacBaren Symphony in a very ugly reddish color 1980 medium bend Lorenzo Leganza Sigma 8635 etched rough top.

Listing this a little early: 2006 McClelland Bayou Slices (Blakeney’s Best) in a 1984 three quarter bend medium brown Ascorti KS Business Dublin with a black acrylic stem.

A couple minutes or so away from smoking 1970s Edgeworth Aromatic (Red) in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow stem.

....early AM...PA...now, Tabac Manil Le Petit Robin in a Ser Jacopo smooth Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...SH Select Mixture... :cheers:

Half way through this bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a 1970s three quarter bend half smooth, half black sandblasted Savinelli Autograph 4 with a pearl grey brown lucite stem and ferrule. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Almost time for Mad Dog Russo.

Briar Fox in the BoB 2014 in a Todd Harris smooth dog.

Peterson Special Reserve 2015 in an Ebony Chacom Samba 44 with Green Accents

Found some 5 year old LBF in the back of the closet, 4 ounces in a Ball jar in a snow boot. Loaded up an old walnut warden with a 12 inch stem with two coins and I am in better spirits!

Just finished smoking C&D Burley Flake #3 in a 1980s Peterson 314 Full Bend black Sandblast system pipe with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Now smoking G&H Sweet Rum Twist in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem. With all the aros I have smoked lately, this meer is getting a lot of smoking time.

goodnigh all, after dinner, Ratrray´s Old Gowrie in a Luigi Viprati 2Q and Sencha Green Tea

Viprati-2Q-Pot_zpsipvodvdu.jpg

Salty Dogs in a Brindisi Billiard for the drive home

C&D Christmas Blend 2016 in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem.

Problems continued: I bought wrong type of wine for our supper, due to a mistake by my mechanic my car's wheel alignment was wrong and that cause a bit of wear to my new tyres, a chinese store did not refund my money for a parcel that never arrived to me and now disappeared from ebay.
One bowl of Peter Stokkebye Nougat for tonight in a bad mood...i think if i buy a new pipe next month then the happiness will return to me, am i right?

Sid.Stavros":d7vt55kk said:
Problems continued: I bought wrong type of wine for our supper, due to a mistake by my mechanic my car's wheel alignment was wrong and that cause a bit of wear to my new tyres, a chinese store did not refund my money for a parcel that never arrived to me and now disappeared from ebay.
One bowl of Peter Stokkebye Nougat for tonight in a bad mood...i think if i buy a new pipe next month then the happiness will return to me, am i right?
It can't hurt!

Now choking down something I made many years ago and hoped had changed, or my tastes had.

nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.