What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coniston Cut Plug in an Ascorti Business rusticated apple.

Another bowl of the Frankenstein Cocktail in one of the best smoking pipes ever made, my GBD New Standard 9664. :)

AJ

Part way through this bowl of Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. A bottle of Dr. Pepper made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Time for Vin Scully.

afther dinner, GLP Jack Nife Plug in a Kai Nielsen Straight Grain and a red tea Pu Erh from china,

Kai-Nielsen-1_zps2uonqvij.jpg

Now smoking Dunbar in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Now smoking Ogden’s Walnut in a 2002 medium bend smooth Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10 with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

....final pipe of the day....MacBaren Golden Extra in a Cavicchi blast Canadian... :cheers:

Having my daily bowl of FM 2000 in my Charatan Special Banker I got back in '75. :twisted:

About half way through this bowl of 2006 McClelland Bayou Slices (Blakeney’s Best) in a 1984 three quarter bend medium brown Ascorti KS Business Dublin with a black acrylic stem.

Standard Tobacco Company of Pennsylvania War Horse Ready Cut in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author with a black vulcanite stem.

STCoP Dobie’s Four Square Cut Plug in a slight bend black sandblasted Lorenzo Elba Imperia 8636 with an amber colored acrylic stem.

good morning all from Balearic Islands, starting my day, C&D MMIII in a Salvatella Denmark and coffe bitter when I finished, I go to my work

Just finished smoking Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

Now smoking the last of my stash of HU Cherry Saronno in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

MacBaren Raw Classic in an egg shaped medium bend smooth Burgundy colored 1985 Caminetto with a black acrylic stem.

...early AM...MacBaren Navy Flake...now, G&H Kendal KY in a 'meer' Native Chief... :cheers:

...up next...R. Lewis Orcilla Mixture... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.