What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1980s black sandblasted slight bend Savory’s Argyll 281 Cherrywood with a black vulcanite stem.

The last of my stash of 2003 GLP Charing Cross in a 2003 URAL full bend big bowl egg shaped Lattice meer with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Now smoking 2006 McClelland Bayou Slices (Blakeney’s Best) in a 1984 three quarter bend medium brown Ascorti KS Business Dublin with a black acrylic stem. Have about three bowls of it left. This will get me to dinner time.

Having my first bowl in my new savinelli that arrived today. I'll smoke McC's FM 2000 in it to get some cake started for the first 10 or 12 bowls. :twisted: :twisted:

...final pipe of the day...G&H Brown Flake-Liquorice in a Paronelli X-Long smooth Canadian... :cheers:

St. James Flake in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a dark amber colored acrylic stem.

Firedance Flake in a dedicated, rusticated and duplicated bent Osage Orange apple pipe with a vulcanite freehand bit.

STCoP Dobie’s Four Square Virginia in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author.

Davidoff Flake Medallions in my straight Falcon with a large snifter bowl. :)

AJ

All Things Being Equal in a straight Falcon with an apple bowl.

Savinelli 140˚ in an unbranded undated (1980s?) straight smooth flat bottom apple with a black vulcanite stem.

good day to all, starting my day with Bobs Chocolate Flake by G&H in and Old Coral, my first pipe, second mark from an old Spanish defunct factory, Salvatella, bought by me in 1984 and a bitter coffe, one cup or two...

Coral-1_zpssvwve5jf.jpg

MacBaren Raw Classic in an egg shaped medium bend smooth Burgundy colored 1985 Caminetto with a black acrylic stem.

Not too far from finishing this bowl of MacBaren Burley London Blend in a 2015 three quarter bend two tone Chacom UPO Rouge squashed tomato with a black acrylic stem and shank.

Last smoke of the day is Iwan Ries Three Star Blue in a 2013 MM straight Legend with a yellow stem.

Today is the fourth anniversary of being a forum member here. Sure has gone by fast! :D

...early AM...Ogden's Walnut Flake...now, Player's Navy Cut in a R. Wiley patina Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...G&H Brown Flake-Liquorice... :cheers:

HOTW in my Brebbia Calabash. :)

AJ

Starting off my smoking day with Stonehaven in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard with a black vulcanite stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.