What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My standard house blend of Dark Red and LL-7 in an IMP straight lattice apple. Enjoying a night at home with a good book.

About a quarter of the way through this bowl of Capstan Gold in a very early Ascorti straight New Dear KS billiard with a smooth shank and a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Sid, you are one lucky fellow! It certainly could have turned out much worse!

Now smoking some aged 2015, w/15% added p-weed in the trusty Wiley Dub/Rhody.

Cheers,

RR

Angels walk with Sid!

ATBE in an Osage Orange wizard pipe. Paired with lots of water.

Now smoking G&H Black Cherry Twist in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem. Working and listening to Vin Scully.

STCoP Dobie’s Four Square Virginia in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and amber tortoise saddle stem.

2005 GLP Abington in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a black acrylic stem.

good day to all, Samuel Gawith St James Flake in a Bones Pitbull, have a nice day for all

Morgan-Bones-Pit-bull-1_zpscy3p0axr.jpg

Savinelli 140˚ in an unbranded undated (1980s?) straight smooth flat bottom apple with a black vulcanite stem.

Old Colonial in a medium bend beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand made by Nording with a black vulcanite stem.

Thank you @Brewdude! :cheers:

22867972c06c608ef5dba3ba90bde2b13ff29fd4.jpg

Good morning Ladies & Gentlemen from the sunny Athens.
Petersen & Sorensen Blue Sapphire - Fallion [new ring and mouthpiece added], espresso plus ice water beside.

Wife is asleep and it's 4:30ish in the morning. I think I'll load a Tinsky chubby bulldog with some SPC Plum Pudding. She'll wake up to the aroma of burning dog hair.

Almost finished smoking Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

...early AM...PA...now, CH in a Caminetto "carved" chubby apple... :cheers:

...up next...G&H American Peach... :cheers:

GLP Regents Flake in my Ben Wade (Preban Holm) 100. The ugliest pipe I own but it's a fine smoker. Got a great deal on it from our brother Mattia several years ago. :)

AJ

Not far from finishing this bowl of John Barrett Salad Bowl Mixture in a 2015 John Barrett slight bend smooth rock maple poker with a walnut shank and a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Mist Twst is my drink.

Stonehaven in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard with a black vulcanite stem.

goodnight all, after dinner, enjoy a bowl of McClellands 2010 Classic Virginia in one of my J Rubio´s and a Black tea, Assam "Monipur"

J-Rubio-Acorn-Rhodesian-4_zps7ee9g6z7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.