What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking Drucquer & Sons The Devil’s Own in a 1978 slight bend CAO Turk's Head Meer with a yellow acrylic stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

C&D Mixture Monster 3 in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg with a black vulcanite stem.

Drucquer & Sons Trafalgar in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

...final pipe of the day...PA in a RD Pipes smooth Author... :cheers:

Drucquer & Sons Levant Mixture in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat with a black acrylic stem.

Needed to switch genres, so it's Sir Walter Raleigh in a smooth three quarter bend 1979 made in Israel pipe with a black vulcanite stem.

A couple minutes away from smoking STCoP Dobie’s Four Square Virginia in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and amber tortoise saddle stem.

Just finished smoking Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

Jim's Evolving Work Blend in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite stem.

Drucquer & Sons Blairgowrie in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic stem.

' Dayyy from Greece, the sun remains in Athens.

22915069da19b80d2da278a6dde9c1859288c72b.jpg

Briar Patch Grand Marnier - Brebbia Crystal, espresso plus cool water aside.

...early AM...CH...now, OHM Turkish in a '94 gp. 6 Dunhill shell Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...R. McConnell Special London... :cheers:

Just finishing this bowl of Jim’s C Blend in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant brandy with a leaf engraved silver band and a black acrylic stem.

Now smoking Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. A bottle of Grape Nehi made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Half way through this bowl of St. James Flake in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and military bit.

Salty Dogs in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend tomato military mount with an aluminum accent, Wooly Mammoth horn ferrule, and cumberland p-lip stem.

goodnight all, smoking a bowl McClelland´s 200 Fragant Matured Cake in a Viprati for starting my somiking-weekend,and Black Tea Darjeeling "Ambotia", tomorrow I, my wife and daughter eating with a friends and enjoing day with some pipes and tobaccos, and a great cooking, of course

Viprari-1Q-Acorn-3_zpsrfxnuuwc.jpg

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.