What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
McClelland 2000 in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend half black sandblasted, half brown smooth rough top with a multi-colored dark yellowish ferrule and black vulcanite stem.

Savinelli 140˚ in an unbranded undated (1980s?) straight smooth flat bottom apple with a black vulcanite stem.

good day all, starting my day with Dunhill De Luxe Navy Rolls in a Viprati and a bitter coffe, good morning in Balearic Islands, the storms are stoping at moment, we watch the day...

Viprati-Lovat-C-3_zpszbhbse5q.jpg

G&H Black Cherry Twist in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend.

About a third left of this bowl of 1970s Edgeworth Aromatic (Red) in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow stem.

...early AM...G&H North Star in a R. Wiley patina Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...G&H Mixture #25... :cheers:

A third of the way through this bowl of MacBaren Virginia #1 in a late '90s half smooth/half etched freehand sitter, medium bend Nielsen Viggo. Simply Apple is my drink.

Half way through this bowl of Jim’s C Blend in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant brandy with a leaf engraved silver band and a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

Now smoking year 2005 Dunhill My Mixture 36166 in my old reliable 1986 smooth Peterson Kildare 999 Rhodesian with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. Have enough for one more bowl. Time to watch Mad Dog Russo.

Year 1996 Dunhill 221B Baker Street in a 1970s smooth medium bend Stanwell Rego 969-48 Design Choice 837 sitter with a vulcanite stem and ferrule.

good night all, after dinner, enjoy a bowl McClelland´s 2015 vaper in my S Bang and tea Lamsang Souchong, and read relaxed Murakami

S-Bang-2_zpswucy8nln.jpg

Drucquer & Sons Blairgowrie in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic stem.

1st try of Dunhill 3 Year Matured in an MM Country Gentleman

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

The last of this sample of Year 2005 Dunhill My Mixture 36166 in a 1980 medium bend black sandblasted silver band Peterson Donegal 805 Bulldog with a black vulcanite stem.

C&D Christmas Blend 2016 in a 2013 MM straight Legend. Rain and hail... sheesh!

Status
Not open for further replies.