What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Part way through this bowl of St. James Flake in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band, military bit and a black ebonite stem.

This will be my last pipe for the night:

Just opened this tin from over ten years ago: needs to air dry for about an hour in a tobacco tray. One of the FINEST aromatics in my opinion!!

Dan Tobacco's Blue Note

Pipe of choice: A rarely smoked pipe....Castello Natural Vergin Bent Egg .....(KKK)

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Granger in a black 1980 sandblasted Peterson Premiere 01 medium bend apple with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip.

Just finished smoking D&R Raccoon’s Delight in a 2003 straight grain Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend freehand sitter with a black acrylic stem.

MacBaren Symphony in a mid-70s slight bend black sandblasted English Rustic 120 billiard with a black vulcanite stem.

Sir Walter Raleigh in a black 1997 Brebbia Jubilee 925 silver banded grain sandblast briar calabash with a black acrylic stem.

Rattray's Marlin Flake aged just over 6 years in my Ardor Urano Lovat pipe. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Hello from Greece, today we have clouds and rain in centre of Athens. I took care my canary and red-eared turtles and now it's time for relaxation.

23457838f54ca2ed745f592b332c23196f7c6b9d.jpg

Pipeshop.net Premium Mixture No 2 English - Savinelli Sistina, double espresso beside me.

MM Pride tobacco in one of my Dagner design cob poker pipes. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...early AM...Half & Half in a Posella rustic Lovat... :cheers:

...up next...McC #2025 Eng. Cavendish... :cheers:

Peterson University Flake in my Peterson Killarney Red 999 with a PLip

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Marlin Flake in a Dunnie
Was hot here today in Cape Town, but luckily the mist seem to be coming over from the ocean this afternoon, cooling things down nicely.

Recently opened a tin of 2006 for the New Year:
GLP Cumberland

In one of the custom Cob pipes I made for my enjoyment.  

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just opened one of my last 3 tubs of:

Edgeworth Ready Rub, all of which are over 40 years old. I purchased all 3 from a B&M on Long Island that closed up back in 2001. 

Pipe of choice: Ardor Urano Zulu pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Starting off my smoking day with Uhle’s 00 in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. A bottle of Mist Twst is my drink. Getting ready to watch Mad Dog Russo. Glad the roads are finally cleared of snow .

MM Pride Tobacco in one of my Dagner design cob poker pipes. I dyed this one black, looks much more expensive now.....:lol!:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Half way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

H&H WhiteKnight aged just over 3 years in my Savinelli Punto Oro Smooth briar pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking the best durn tobacco ever made: year 2001 VaPer Three Nuns in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Billiard bowl with a long Canadian stem, unbranded.

Status
Not open for further replies.