What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Granger, over 35 years old in my restored LHS smooth chubby Scoop pipe with a silver band and a wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Part way through this bowl of Lane Limited Ready Rubbed in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and a tortoise shell colored acrylic saddle stem. A bottle of Grape Nehi made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake dated 2004
    Castello Natural Vergin Bent Egg .....(KKK)

Keep ON PUFFING!!!

On one of the last few bowls of '01 GLP Barbary Coast, in my estate Ser Jacopo Per Aspira Cherrywood. This has been a really great blend even though it required rehydration. I shall miss it after it's gone!

Cheers,

RR

Three Star Blue in my Scott Thile sandblasted Lovat pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking Penzance in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

...final pipe of the day...Maltan RR in a Don Carlos (2-note) blast Canadian... :cheers:

MM Pride tobacco in one of my MM Country Gentleman pipes. Wish this was sold in 8 oz. tubs, it's that good with one year of aging. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Every chance I got, DGT on a big bowl of McC's 2035 from 2012... Lovely!

About half way through this bowl of Dunbar In a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Germain Brown Flake dated 2001

Pipe of choice: Don Carlos Smooth Bent Bulldog 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

C&D Hebracia Daylight in a smooth straight 1960's Digby 9437 pot.

Not far from finishing this bowl of McClelland 5100 in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend with a multi-colored ferrule, half black sandblasted, half brown smooth, rough top with a black vulcanite stem.

Just finished smoking Old Colonial in a medium bend beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand made by Nording with a black vulcanite stem.

Uhle’s Perfection Plug Burley in my old reliable 1986 smooth Peterson Kildare 999 Rhodesian with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

SWRA in a 1979 straight smooth Dr. Grabow Grand Duke 45 pot with a black stem.

Good morning from Greece, a sunny day till now here in Athens.

23521840f8bc7187625252de1507eab68a00dc22.jpg

Borkum Riff Bourbon Whiskey - Peterson Flame Grain.

Stonehaven in a new pipe that was sent to me by a close friend from NY for a holiday gift.
Tom Eltang black rusticated/carved Devil Anse pipe 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.