What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...final pipe of the day...Dunhill Royal Yacht in a RD Pipe smooth X-Long Canadian... :cheers:

Dunbar In a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Stonehaven in my restored Wally Frank hand made/carved Oom Paul pipe. Not only a superb smoker but it's a stunning pipe. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Listing this a bit early so I can concentrate on work for a while: John Aylesbury Sir John’s Flake Virginia in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem.

Last pipe for the night:

Rattray's Bagpipers Dream Stanwell #95 carved chubby pot with a wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A third of the way through this bowl of Lane Limited Ready Rubbed in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and a tortoise shell colored acrylic saddle stem.

HU Red Fox in a medium bend 1983 Ascorti New Dear KS with a black acrylic stem.

A third of the way through this bowl of MacBaren Acadian Perique in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite stem.

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem.

Germain Brown Flake dated 2001

Pipe of choice: Don Carlos Smooth Bent Bulldog pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Greetings from Greece, we have sun with some clouds here in Athens.

2352532241f56c9cdc614d8d8e6e7de8ff8b5104.jpg

Van Halteren Black & Bright - Stanwell Relief, single espresso as companion.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Stokkebye Highland Whiskey in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar John Barrett Volcano with a walnut shank and a black plastic stem.

Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake in my full black Tom Eltang Devil Anse pipe. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...early AM...Velvet...now, Dunhill Flake in a '66 gp 4 Dunhill shell billiard... :cheers:

...up next...Players Navy Cut... :cheers:

Drucquer & Sons Inns of Court in my recently restored Ben Wade Sandblasted Lovat pipe. The pipe looks better than new.  

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Edward G Robinson blend in a restored Olde London Bing Billiard smooth briar pipe with a silver band.  

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Black Frigate well rubbed and rested for over an hour. 

Pipe of choice: O'Donnell Algerian Briar partially rusticated custom made nosewarmer poker pipe with an orange/black Cumberland stem. This pipe is dedicated to this fine tobacco. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.