What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the dinner i raised a glass of semi-sweet red wine because i bought today a new i5 SSD laptop plus full HD tv-monitor and a set of computer speakers! I am excited but not in a hurry to install the whole set, i will take my time but i feel great because i have now an old model Windows-XP desktop.

a110.gif

a050.gif

I am smoking Robert McConnell D.C. Black Honey.

Now smoking MacBaren Navy Flake in a 1981 Ascorti Black Billiard Business with a military bit and pearl gray acrylic stem. A can of the very delicious Hansen's Mandarin Lime made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

My Maple Crumb Cake in my Icarus wire wheel rusticated Volcano pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

C&D Bright Virginia Ribbon in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend egg/rhodesian pipe with a bamboo-style carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem.

Wessex GOLD BRICK VIRGINIA PLUG aged 8 years

Pipe of choice: T. Cristiano Fatta A Mano Billiard bowl pipe with a square shank. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Peterson University Flake in my Peterson Killarney Red 999 with a PLip.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Sid.Stavros":acsvt9le said:
In the dinner i raised a glass of semi-sweet red wine because i bought today a new i5 SSD laptop plus full HD tv-monitor and a set of computer speakers!
Mavrodaphne of Patras or something similar? (and I hope the new laptop serves you well)

In any event, a kind and generous brother gifted me with an older straight Kaywoodie meerschaum (medium-sized bowl for the period, not quite short enough in the stem to be considered a nosewarmer), so I had a nice test run with a bowl of Ennerdale Flake.

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Now smoking Dunbar in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

C&D Burley Flake #3 in my Bjarne medium Apple bowl with a bent wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Breaking in a (new to me) Estella Non Parleil, 9006 Italy I recently acquired from our own Kaitlyn. Using 2012 Stonehaven.

Listing this a little early so I can watch a movie undisturbed:D : early 2000s Charatan Mild Flake in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem.

War Horse Bar in a MM Country Gentleman pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...final pipe of the day...Lane Dark Red in a Ser Jacopo Divina Billiard... :cheers:

Now smoking C&D Burley Flake #3 in a 1980s Peterson 314 Full Bend black Sandblast system pipe with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Savinelli 140˚ in an unbranded undated (1980s?) straight smooth flat bottom apple with a black vulcanite stem.

Just finished smoking Rattray’s Dark Fragrant in a 1978 smooth full bend Lorenzo Adria Standard 733 flame grain egg with a black vulcanite stem.

Standard Tobacco Company of Pennsylvania War Horse Ready Cut in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author with a black vulcanite stem.

Sir Walter Raleigh in a black 1997 Brebbia Jubilee 925 silver banded grain sandblast briar calabash with a black acrylic stem.

Hello from Greece, a wonderful sunny morning here in Athens so i visited a local Café

2353315715ea815ada713a801615c6a7416442dd.jpg

for an espresso plus some relaxing time with my pipe.

DrT999":q6dvj2j8 said:
Mavrodaphne of Patras or something similar? (and I hope the new laptop serves you well)
Thank you sir!  :D  Mavrodaphne is dark, thick an stronger with full sweet taste. In dinner i had an Allotino from GWC:
http://www.greek-wine-cellars.com/#1_12,1,004.jpg,0

Status
Not open for further replies.