What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A blend of FOUR different C&D Burley tobacco's aged for just over 5 years in a H.S. Studio sandblasted well balanced very dark brown bowl sitter poker pipe. 
An upwards two tone black/brown shank with a bent stem. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Starting off my smoking day with C&D Cube Cut Burley in a smooth straight 1980s James Upshall Walnut pot with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye in my Aldo Velani smooth briar Octagonal pipe with a wide stem. This pipe has a stunning grain. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in my no name custom made Lovat pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Theodorus Niemeyer Vier Heeren Baai in an undated (1970s?) unbranded straight paneled sandblasted Tanshell Dunhill reject with a black vulcanite stem.

Well, that was a quick smoke! Guess I should have used a bigger bowl. Anyway, I'm now smoking Sam Gawith Medium Virginia Flake in a very early Ascorti straight New Dear KS billiard with a smooth shank and black acrylic stem. A bottle of Sprite is my drink. Phone chatting about pipe tobacco.

Recently opened a tin of Balkan Sobranie from December 1986 and pipe of choice is my Bjarne smooth Apple Giant with a bent stem. A one of a kind tobacco deserves a one of a kind pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

4noggins 5105 Stoved Virginia while making plans for the Saturday's shopping plus a small repair in my car...i also have some pipes to clean but i haven't the necessary time now.

C&D Red Virginia Ribbon in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

GLP Sixpence aged over 6 years in my restored LHS smooth Bing Billiard pipe with a silver band. Been years since I smoked this pipe. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Granger in a 1980 smooth Lorenzo Ambra 803 Oom Paul with an pearl colored acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

HH Old Dark Fired in my restored LHS smooth chubby Scoop pipe with a silver band and a wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Dunhill Ye Olde Signe Re-release in a 1982 black sandblasted medium bend W.O. Larsen freehand with a black vulcanite stem.

...final pipe of the day...Half & Half in a P&T 2000 POY Castello sea rock billiard... :cheers:

Part way through this bowl of Dunbar in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

MM Pride tobacco in a restored Grabow Viking with a billiard Meer bowl. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Uhle’s 00 in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.