What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am smoking Seasons Winter time while reading abut the Holmes 2

http://www.holmes2.com/holmes2/whatish2/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HOLMES_2

frontphoto.gif

Germain Brown Flake 

Pipe of choice: Stanwell #95 all around the bowl of this chubby pot is rusticated and the wide rim is smooth. A slight bend to the wide comfortable stem. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

G&H Bosun Cut Plug in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend with a yellow stem.

McClelland Craftsbury Frog Morton on the Town in my Savinelli 320KS Trevi pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Recently opened a tin of 2006 for the New Year:
GLP Cumberland
 Pipe of choice: T. Cristiano smooth Canadian pipe. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...final pipe of the day...Savinelli 140th Anniversary in a new estate 2000 gp. 5 Dunhill shell Canadian... :cheers:

Just finished smoking Gurkha Rare Breed in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic stem.

Rattray's outstanding Marlin Flake from 2011

Pipe of choice: restored Kaywoodie hand made/carved chubby pot/scoop pipe. Great pipe for this flake :cheers::cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A Grasmere Flake day, late this morning in a straight Dutch meer, this afternoon in a Servi meer Egg

Had some Mississippi River in a basket case Canadian pipe tonight. Not a normal go-to blend for me, but I was really in the mood for it tonight for some reason. It was freezing outside, and MR hit the spot.

Now smoking the best durn tobacco made today: Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bent straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin with a black acrylic stem. Actually, I'm half way through it, but have had trouble posting this evening. Anybody else having a problem?

Jiminks, I've had that problem prior but not tonight. When that happens log out and log back in. 

My last pipe for the night:

Old Joe Krantz bulk in my T. Cristiano fully rusticated Canadian pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A quarter of the way through this bowl of MacBaren Burley London Blend in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic stem.

Thanks Coyote: I'll try the log out and in.

Standard Tobacco Company of Pennsylvania War Horse Ready Cut in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author with a black vulcanite stem.

D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem.

SWRA in a straight black sandblast undated Savinelli Hercules 115EX pot with a black vulcanite stem.

Sir Walter Raleigh in a black 1997 Brebbia Jubilee 925 silver banded grain sandblast briar calabash with a black acrylic stem.

Part way through this bowl of 1970s Edgeworth Aromatic (Red) in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.