What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MM Pride ( jarred since 2012 ) tobacco in one of my MM Country Gentleman pipes.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

C&D Bright Virginia Ribbon in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend egg/rhodesian pipe with a bamboo-style carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem.

Germain Brown Flake dated 2001

Pipe of choice: Don Carlos Smooth Bent Bulldog 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Solani ABF dated 2009, well rubbed out and rested in a tobacco tray for almost an hour. A Mug of fresh ground Columbian coffee will partner up nicely with this fine blend. 

Pipe of choice: Castello Natural Vergin Bent Egg .....(KKK)

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking early 2000s Charatan Mild Flake in a much cherished smooth straight grain three quarter bend 1979 Becker M 4 heart brandy with a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Grape Nehi made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

23592528a8a83907e73fdb17c3832d1d39c7d486.jpg

I am smoking Astleys No. 88 Matured Dark Virginia in a Corn Cob while watching the Land of Mine (Under Sandet) movie.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_of_Mine

This outstanding blend:
 Also have some other Patton blends that are " simply marvelous "!

John Patton's Storm Front

Pipe of choice: my restored Grabow Freehand from the 80's that's dedicated to Burley Blends. This tobacco smokes best in a wide chambered pipe. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

MacBaren Acadian Perique in a 2002 black short shank grain relief straight Caminetto 6.L.17 tomato with a black acrylic stem.

Rattray's Bagpipers Dream in my Stanwell #95 carved chubby pot with a wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Cup O Joe's #4 (Yeti Flake). What a surprising delight this blend is!

Smoking in a Todd Harris smooth bulldog.

Half way through this bowl of MacBaren Symphony in a mid-70s slight bend black sandblasted English Rustic 120 billiard with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Received 3 more replacement tins of Bijou from C&D today, which is the same company that owns Smokingpipes. So I decided to smoke the tin/can I opened the other day, even though it needs more aging. 

Pipe of choice: Radice Chubby Reubens Rhodesian Shape Bullcap Bulldog, opened the draft hole to 5/32". Much easier draw. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

G&H Bosun Cut Plug in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend with a yellow stem.

GLP Sixpence over 6 years of aging

Pipe of choice: GBD Fantasy Partially Sandblasted Billiard. I'm the original owner and purchased this pipe I believe in Georgia around 1978. Still looks like new

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Savinelli 140th Anniversary in a no-name bent bulldog.

Final pipe of the night:

Granger, over 35 years old in my restored Wally Frank Oom Paul pipe. Great smoker !!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking Peter Heinrichs Curly Block in a 2002 medium bend smooth Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10 and a black acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.