What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished smoking G&H Bosun Cut Plug in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend with a yellow stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Sutliff Red Virginia Ribbon in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

C&D Burley Flake #3 in a 1980s Peterson 314 Full Bend black Sandblast system pipe with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

A third of the way through this bowl of Villiger Jamaican Export in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem. This will finish the pouch.

D&R Vengeur in a 1977 straight black rusticated Sir Brent billiard with a silver band repair and a brown pearl grey acrylic stem.

....final pipe of the day...PS # 80 Norwegian Blend in a Radice rind Canadian... :cheers:

Watch City Slices in a 1979 straight smooth Dr. Grabow Grand Duke 45 pot with a black stem.

Almost half way through this bowl of Old Dark Fired in a 1970s GBD Prehistoric Rhodesian 9438 with a perspex stem.

Almost finished smoking D&R VIP in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth straight thin shank and black ebonite stem with an aluminum band Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica.

P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem.

Part way through this bowl of Sir Walter Raleigh in a medium bend grain etched undated Preben Holm Ben Wade Prominence B freehand with a black vulcanite stem.

Granger in a black 1980 sandblasted Peterson Premiere 01 medium bend apple with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip.

...early AM...SWR...now, G&H Rich Dark Honeydew in a Castello sea rock Lovat... :cheers:

Starting off my smoking day a little too early, but I'm awake and puffing on Angler's Dream in a 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend with a pointy bottom and a wide top with a black acrylic stem. A cup of Maxwell House, neat, is my drink.

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine.

MacBaren Virginia Flake in a late '90s half smooth/half etched freehand sitter, medium bend Nielsen Viggo with a pearl brown acrylic stem.

Half way through this bowl of G&H Bosun Cut Plug in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend with a yellow stem.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem.

Almost finished smoking D&R Rowland in a smooth straight late 1970s Tinderbox Selected Grecian Briar Dublin with a black vulcanite stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.