What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost half way through this bowl of 2014 Peterson 3P in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend tomato military mount with an aluminum accent, wooly mammoth horn ferrule, and cumberland p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Just finished smoking D&R Rowland in a smooth straight late 1970s Tinderbox Selected Grecian Briar Dublin with a black vulcanite stem.

My first ever bowl of Stonehaven, a generous gift from mgtarheel.

In my dearest old smoker... A 1987 Nording Freehand Signature.

D&R S.J. Rimboche in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite stem.

Amphora Original (Brown) in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic stem.

Great evening of pipe smoking, listening to blues & sippin Coronas.

As I mentioned earlier, started out the evening with Stonehaven, what a treat!

Have since had a bowl of...
D&R Hooplah in the bent Dublin
Frog Morton in the designated FM Poker
HU Directors Cut in a Bent Bulldog
Capn Black Cherry in the resurrected Dunhill Rootbriar Pot
and now
MM 965 in the Panel Billiard Savanelli

...final pipe of the day...G&H Rich Dark Honeydew in a '74 Dunhill ODA shell apple... :cheers:

Chacom Saint Claude in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking C&D Bright Virginia Ribbon in a 2002 three quarter bend paneled light brown sandblasted Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano square shaped bulldog sitter with a black acrylic stem. Have enough for one more bowl.

2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite stem.

Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and a tortoise shell colored acrylic saddle stem.

Just finished smoking D&R Three Sails in a three quarter bend smooth 1985 Dunhill Chestnut 5202 with a cumberland stem.

Last smoke of the day is Granger in a tan etched medium bend 2001 Rinaldo Sahara 2 Acorn round at the shank, pointy at the opposite top with a black acrylic stem.

Good morning and greetings to all of you from Greece, hope to had a great Easter celebration. Here are some photos from my vacations.

239272284f8b8e2611624a743bd8711031ff0a9e.jpg

The tablecloth is at least 70 years old, we kept it for special occasions.

23927229175d3c594ca203a10ef44ec4253325e2.jpg

McClelland - Top Hat

Wonderful rich, plumy, fruity, sweet tin aroma. Perfect moisture out of the tin. Lights easily with a sweet taste. The sweetness diminishes and the perique makes an appearance and stays there as a peppery spice vs. a plummy fruity taste. No bite but it did get a little harsh if pushed too fast or hot.

A nice change of pace from the Red Virginia based VaPers.

Park Lane Red Paramour in a Todd Harris bent bully.

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Actually, I had two bowls of it while out running errands.

Just stepped back in from the company smoking lounge. Enjoyed 2 bowls of MM 965 in my office Bent Bulldog. Sippin Peach Tea and listening to Sade.

Just finished smoking D&R Three Sails in a three quarter bend smooth 1985 Dunhill Chestnut 5202 with a cumberland stem. Fastest burning blend ever, but I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.