What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting off my smoking day with STG Drexel VIII in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. A bottle of 7-Up is my drink.

2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Wrapped up at work a little early. Starting the weekend with some FMOTB in a MM Dane (spool) on the drive home.

Coffee at the balcony and later

239408141fcc006aff92389d2809ae045a0f5a02.jpg

a walk to the beach to admire what Mother-Nature can do.

23940822b9c19ad95d2675bccb506b76dfb31089.jpg

Just finished smoking G&H Bosun Cut Plug in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend with a yellow stem.

Now smoking Watch City Flake #556 in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem.

Just finishing this bowl of Villager English Export in a 1978 slight bend CAO Turk's Head Meer with a yellow acrylic stem. Right on time for dinner.

...final pipe of the day...McC #2015 in a commissioned Cooper rustic Canadian... :cheers:

Peretti Cuban Mixture in a 2016 Peretti's M.T. Natural made in Holland straight smooth brown Algerian briar billiard with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Watch City Fat Bastard in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic stem.

I usually only have a pipe in the mornings on the weekend if I've got an a.m. tee time.

Today, however, it was so nice out that I got to the office a little early, hot cup of Micky D's black coffee in hand and decided to step out onto the porch and have a pipe with my joe while I read the WSJ.

So, in a reasonably accurate order of consumption,here's today's indulgences thus far...

SP Black Cavendish in a Bent Calebrisi

MM 965 in one of my Bent Bulldog's

D&R Raccon Accent in a Joria straight Billiard

Cap'n Black Cherry in the Dunhill Pot

FM in the Key Club Poker

Vermont Maple Cavendish in my other Calebrisi, Bent Dublin

London Mixture in a Clubman Bent Brandy

Sutliff Peach Cobbler in the YelloBole Apple

HU Makhuwa in the Shandy Bent Dublin

Sippin Blantons and listenin to Monty Montgomery

The Margate keeps callin my name, might have to try a bowl before the nights out.

D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem.

Watch City Americano in a 1975 three quarter bend black Dunhill Shell 52021 with a black vulcanite stem.

MacBaren Symphony in a mid-70s slight bend black sandblasted English Rustic 120 billiard with a black vulcanite stem.

Just finished work and this bowl of MacBaren Burley London Blend in a 2015 three quarter bend two tone Chacom UPO Rouge squashed tomato with a black acrylic stem and shank.

Iwan Ries Three Star Blue in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

...earlier...Granger...now, Player's Navy Cut in a Goussard rustic bent apple... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.