What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink.

D&R S.J. Rimboche in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Forgot to mention that before the S.J. Rimboche, I had a bowl of Peretti Coffee Blend in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem.

About a quarter of the way through this bowl of C&D Bright Virginia Ribbon in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend egg/rhodesian pipe with a bamboo-style carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem. This will finish my stash of the blend.

Time for a quick smoke before dinner: D&R Three Sails in a three quarter bend smooth 1985 Dunhill Chestnut 5202 with a cumberland stem.

Last of the tin of F&T Special Brown Flake after work today. The Tinsky '15 POTY seemed the best companion to this. Nice enough blend, but doesn't warrant another purchase.

Now onto some aged 5100 in my humble Stanny Legend 19, which is dedicated to this blend.

Cheers,

RR

...final pipe of the day...Sutliff aged Maduro Cavendish in a Preben Holm Collector rustic bent freehand Dublin... :cheers:

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Peretti Ebony in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

Cup O’ Joes #4 Yeti Flake in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem.

Peretti #432 in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow stem with white swirls.

Tonights medley started out with the Vermont Maple Cavendish, quite wonderful I might add, Thanks Mike.

Then on to the D&R English Hooplah, thanks Jim

I then had to pull down the Margate and load up the Bent Bulldog, love that smoke.

Another gift from Mike found its way into the line up... HU Makhuwa, lovely smoke.

Got a craving for ZBC, so I loaded up the Dunhill Pot. Very pleasant.

Finally pulled down the Sutliff Peach Cobbler. Wonderful Dessert.

Now smoking D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem.

Half way through this bowl of Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and a tortoise shell colored acrylic saddle stem.

About half way through this bowl of Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem.

Granger in the third pipe I ever bought ($1.95), a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple with a black vulcanite stem.

Good morning Ladies & Gentlemen from Greece, here are another 2 photos from my vacations.

23932022b472a3625e714f98994635637227556e.jpg

239320445444d66f1553c5117171693333700654.jpg

I hope you like them.

...Lane RR in a Savinelli Ontario rustic Canadian... :cheers:

Half way through this bowl of Peretti Coffee Blend in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem. A can of the almost illegally delicious Hansen's Mandarin Lime made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching the Red Sox-Blue Jays game.

Dunhill 221b Baker Street in a Briar spirit bent Dublin.

Status
Not open for further replies.