What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last smoke of the day is Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem.

...G&H Rich Dark Virginia in a bent Native Chief-in-claw Meerschaum... :cheers:

Amorpha Full in a bent Falcon International, sorting through freshly hatched chicks.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

New discovery here...D&R Ramback (100% Oriental/Turkish) ribbon cut...in a Falcon straight with meerschaum bulldog bowl. Surprisingly enjoyable overall with significant floral/parfum notes.

About half way through this bowl of 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. Watching the Braves-Mets game.

Part way through this bowl of P&C Perique Blend GP-11 in a 2003 medium bend straight grain Viggo Nielsen sitter with a Cumberland-like acrylic stem. A can of Hansen's Mandarin Lime made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Brown Flake Unscented in a smallish Servi meer billiard

C&D Burley Ribbon Cut in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted Comoy's Silver Cloud 624 sitter with a silver pearl gray acrylic stem.

Now smoking Dorchester in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and a black ebonite military bit. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

P&C Perique Blend GP-11 in a 2003 medium bend straight grain Viggo Nielsen sitter with a Cumberland-like acrylic stem.

Half way through this bowl of Amphora Virginia in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

C&D Burley Flake #3 in a 1980s Peterson 314 Full Bend black Sandblast system pipe with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Rattray’s Jock’s Mixture in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow stem with white swirls.

...final pipe of the day...Breaking-in a new commissioned Goussard Canadian with Condor Plug...Many thanks to Charl Goussard for another very nice piece!

Paul Olsen Curly No.44 MOB in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend with a multi-colored ferrule, half black sandblasted, half brown smooth, rough top with a black vulcanite stem.

Started out the night with SP BC in the Dunhill Rootbriar Pot

Moved on to SP Whiskey in a Joria Smooth Finish Straight Billiard

Now enjoying a great bowl of Dunhill BB 1938 in my ol Shandy Bent Dublin

Sippin bourbon, neat

Status
Not open for further replies.