What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from Greece, sunny day here in Athens and i am too busy. I went to the market to buy a spare part for my bike, a flag for my office in work, a sticker for my helmet and also i bought 2 cups with ancient Greek content for my double Greek coffee, here is the first:

250738173864259e5139426944681b664023d647.jpg

Davidoff Argentina - Stanwell Army Mount.

...earlier, PA...now, CH in a Radice rusticated Hawkbill... :cheers:

Starting off my smoking day with Paul Olsen Red Caledonian MOB in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Coke made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

...St. Bruno Flake in a gp. 3 Dunhill shell apple... :cheers:

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Just finished smoking D&R Three Sails in a 1970’s smooth Savinelli Non Pareil 9574 Oom Paul with a horn ferrule and a black vulcanite stem. Watching the Red Sox-Rays game.

Solani 633 in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem.

Let's see some more posts, fellas!

Listing this a few minutes early: 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem.

Experimental Round Square in a 2014 smooth quarter bend Basil Meadows paneled horn with a cumberland stem and p-lip. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Now smoking H&H Vermont Meat Candy in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

D&R Two Timer in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite stem.

This afternoon I had a splendid bowl of BBQ Blend, by our own Wiz. Used my new estate Brebbia Calabash for the fist time and it was a great match.

002-009-2653.jpg

Cheers,

RR

Now smoking the last of this sample of year 1937 Smith’s Glasgow’s Smoking Mixture in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem. I'll miss this blend.

...final pipe of the day...G&H Rich Dark Honeydew in a Ser Jacopo smooth Canadian... :cheers:

D&R Raccoon’s Delight in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite stem.

This morning, Aperitif in a Pete Pot, this evening, Brown Flake Licorice in an MM Diplomat

Just finished smoking GLP Jack Knife RR in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem.

Part way through this bowl of STG Drexel VIII in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Just finished smoking MacBaren Symphony in a slight bent black pattern etched 1979 Lorenzo Lorsan Sigma tilted top with a gray swirl colored stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.