What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Solani 633 in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem.

Good morning to you all from Greece, another hot day here with 27°C, i went to the barber shop for hair cut, i bought some boxes of matches for my smoking and now it's time for relaxation.

250803162be407095d12b0672dd79f8137121236.jpg

J.M Boswell Rum River - Danske Club 234 [i added a bronze ring].

Just finished smoking P&W #191 in a 1979 medium bend etch relief meerschaum lined TinderBox Arabesque with a black vulcanite stem.

1970s Edgeworth Aromatic (Red) in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow stem.

...Condor Long Cut in a Castello sea rock Lovat... :cheers:

Smoking MacBaren Symphony in a mid-70s slight bend black sandblasted English Rustic 120 billiard with a black vulcanite stem. Have enough left for a bowl or two. Simply Apple is my drink.

Now smoking Sutliff Mark Twain in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink. Watching Gunsmoke as I wait for Mad Dog Russo.

2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem.

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

About half way through this bowl of D&R Vengeur in a 1977 straight black rusticated Sir Brent billiard with a silver band repair and a brown pearl grey acrylic stem. Have enough left for most of a bowl.

Old Companion in a smooth 1998 Parker 489 three quarter bend Billiard and a black vulcanite stem.

A couple minutes or so away from smoking Old Dark Fired in a quarter bend 1970s GBD Prehistoric Rhodesian 9438 with a perspex stem.

This morning, G.L. Pease Embarcadero in a Buckeye Pipes crimson sandblast author with cumberland stem
Enjoyed a beautiful drive home this afternoon smoking Amphora Original Blend in a Comoy's Tradition #337 prince with black vulcanite stem

Now smoking Sutliff Lord Fairfax in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Now smoking D&R Three Sails in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem. This should get me to dinner time.

Now smoking Cope’s Escudo in a brown rusticated slight bend 1982 Savinelli Non Pareil 99 Acorn with a pearl brown lucite ferrule and stem. This is what today's Escudo should taste like.

...final pipe of the day...Dunhill Flake in a '94 gp. 6 Dunhill shell Canadian... :cheers:

MacBaren Virginia Blend in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem.

This afternoon, Louisiana Flake in an MM Country Gentleman; this evening, Cannon Plug in a Paykoc meer

Status
Not open for further replies.