What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple minutes away from smoking Sir Walter Raleigh in a smooth three quarter bend 1979 made in Israel billiard with a black vulcanite stem.

Almost half way through this bowl of D&R Vengeur in a 1977 straight black rusticated Sir Brent billiard with a silver band repair and a brown pearl grey acrylic stem.

McCranie’s Red Ribbon, vintage 1996 in a 2014 smooth medium bend Basil Meadows egg with an aluminum band and a "root beer swirl" acrylic stem.

Just finishing this bowl of D&R Three Sails in a three quarter bend smooth 1985 Dunhill Chestnut 5202 with a cumberland stem.

Last smoke of the day is Amphora Virginia in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic stem. Have enough for one more bowl.

25067619a561e6aed921f2d92886d62adb5e7deb.jpg

McClelland Best of Show (Premium Aromatic) - Vauen 4075.

At the last Los Angeles Pipe Club meeting (my first!) one of the members hooked me up with a little Penzance that i am smoking this morning. IT's very good. Too bad i can't find it anywhere. Anywhere have a tip on how to get this stuff?

A quarter of the way through this bow of Tewksbury X0 in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem. Simply Apple is my drink.

...PS #80 Norwegian Blend in an Ardor DR Urano X-Long Canadian... :cheers:

The last of this sample of C&D Old Joe Krantz Blue Label in a mid-70s straight smooth octagonal paneled Jeanet (made by Chacom) with a black vulcanite saddle stem.

2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem.

A few minutes away from smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Hansen's Mandarin Lime soda made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching the Brewers-Red Sox game.

Just finished smoking Peter Heinrichs Curly Block in a very early Ascorti straight New Dear KS billiard with a smooth shank and a black acrylic stem.

Now smoking the best durn tobacco ever made: VaPer Three Nuns in a straight black sandblast 2 star Ferndown Bark Prince with a Cumberland stem. Have enough left for one more bowl.

Now smoking Stokkebye Natural Dutch Cavendish in a 1970s medium bend smooth Ben Wade Golden Walnut freehand with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Just finished smoking Old Dark Fired in a quarter bend 1970s GBD Prehistoric Rhodesian 9438 with a perspex stem.

The last of this pouch of Amphora Virginia in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic stem. Watching the Yankees-Astros game.

...final pipe of the day...McC #2025 Eng. Cavendish in a RD Pipe smooth X-Long Canadian... :cheers:

Blockade Runner x2, this afternoon in an MM Country Gentleman, this evening in an MM Diplomat

Status
Not open for further replies.