What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a couple friends over in the wood shop and when that is the case I switch to aromatics. My go too aromatic these days is briar works Peach Cobbler. My god this stuff in insanely good and smells like heaven

Half way through this bowl of C&D Pirate Kake in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic stem.

Now smoking year 1937 Smith’s Glasgow’s Smoking Mixture in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a silver band and a black vulcanite stem. Have enough for one more bowl.

Old Companion in a smooth 1998 Parker 489 three quarter bend Billiard and a black vulcanite stem.

Good morning Ladies & Gentlemen from Greece, sunny day here in Athens with the temperature in 27°C

2507099328335207a9a4fdfae5eb40ea11cf41d5.jpg

Briar Patch Natural Dutch Cavendish - Savinelli Sistina.

...Orlik Club Mixture in a Don Warren Morta apple... :cheers:

Starting off my day with the last of this sample of the best durn tobacco ever made: VaPer Three Nuns in a straight black sandblast 2 star Ferndown Bark Prince with a Cumberland stem. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink.

Sam Gawith Cabbie’s Mixture in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Experimental Burley Flake in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking McCranie’s Red Ribbon, vintage 1996 in a 2014 smooth medium bend Basil Meadows egg with an aluminum band and a "root beer swirl" acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem.

1st try today of a variation of one of my favorites, GH Brown Flake, but this time Liquorice instead of Unscented. I don't really get much if any liquorice or anise, but it is a tad sweeter than the Unscented version. I may like it better than the Aromatic (i.e. scented) or vanilla versions. Anyway, this morning in a Pioneer meer Poker, this afternoon in a Grabow Freehand

...final pipe of the day...Dunhill Royal Yacht in a Lattice egg Meer Churchwarden... :cheers:

MacBaren Navy Flake in a 1981 Ascorti Black Billiard Business with a military bit and pearl gray acrylic stem.

Just finished smoking 2012 Louisiana Red in a 1970s smooth straight rough top Charatan's Make (Lane) Perfection Deluxe Extra Large with a black double comfort vulcanite stem.

Peretti Cuban Mixture in a 2016 Peretti's M.T. Natural made in Holland straight smooth brown Algerian briar billiard with a black vulcanite stem.

A few minutes away from smoking Watch City Americano in a 1975 three quarter bend black Dunhill Shell 52021 with a black vulcanite stem.

Just finished smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2002 smooth top, black sandblasted quarter bend Karl Erik Ekstravagant horn with a horn insert in the ferrule and black acrylic stem.

Granger in the third pipe I ever bought ($1.95), a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple with a black vulcanite stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.