What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2012 Louisiana Red in a 2003 medium bend Nording 4 rough top sitter with a small rusticated area at the top left and a with a black vulcanite stem.

Just finished smoking Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

The last of my open stash of Peretti Cuban Mixture in a 2016 Peretti's M.T. Natural made in Holland straight smooth brown Algerian briar billiard with a black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to The Beatles Channel on the XM.

A couple minutes away from smoking Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem.

25141527a4e183f564402e2fa7c1b907eeb1aa9d.jpg

DTM Lotus - Ferretti [modified].

...Granger in a MM "Washington" cob... :cheers:

...I must be the only one smoking this AM...Lane version of Paladin in a Buffalo-in-claw meer... :cheers:

I'll join yah Peter!

Pebble Castle in a squashed 1/4 bent Osage Orange tomato with fancy Vulcanite stem.

Just past the half way mark of this bowl of D&R William’s Delight in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg with a black vulcanite stem. This will finish the tin. A bottle of Boylan's Birch Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Now smoking Watch City Old Dominion in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Half way through this bowl of McCranie’s Red Ribbon, vintage 1996 in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. A can of the very delicious Hansen's Mandarin Lime soda made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Rubbing​ out two coins of Dunhill Deluxe Navy Rolls for a nice after dinner in the Savinelli Trevi.

Frank

The last of my stash of Sutliff Balkan Luxury Blend in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Part way through this bowl of Paul Olsen Dark Flake MOB in a slight bent black pattern etched 1979 Lorenzo Lorsan Sigma tilted top with a gray swirl colored stem.

Now smoking Solani 633 in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem. Have enough for one more bowl.

...Condor RR in a RP Pipe "Drip" Author... :cheers:

...excellent craftsmanship from gentleman Ron Powell...

Not too far from finishing this bowl of MacBaren Burley London Blend in a 2015 three quarter bend two tone Chacom UPO Rouge squashed tomato with a black acrylic stem and shank.

Peretti Coffee Blend in a 1979 smooth slight bend H. Jones Ltd. Easy Loader 391 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem.

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2002 smooth top, black sandblasted quarter bend Karl Erik Ekstravagant horn with a horn insert in the ferrule and black acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.