What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings from Greece, sunny day here in Athens with 29°C.

25144335d6cdd261460e7dcebc349f4b2cd22d6b.jpg

Black & Elegant Aromatic - Pipex [modified].

...G&H Kendal Gold in a MM "Washington" straight... :cheers:

Mac Baren's Modern Virginia in an Ozark Wizard briar billiard, translucent amber acrylic stem.

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink.

Smoking the last of this sample of Sutliff Mark Twain in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem. And hoping for a day without rain for a change. Watching Gunsmoke and noticing that they sure hired a lot of red headed actresses on this show over the years.

Out on the deck honing one of my razors. Enjoying some Peterson's University Flake in the Savinelli Trevi. Ice water to drink.

Frank

Watch City Old Dominion in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem.

Now smoking McCranie’s Red Ribbon, vintage 1996 in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. A can of Hansen's Creamy Root Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink on this hot and humid day.

Finished off the Red Paramour last tonight. Today I've been getting to know McClelland's 40th Anniversary (so far in a Todd Harris smooth bent bulldog and a bent Ozark Wizard bent Osage orange wood).

Now smoking Sam Gawith Cabbie’s Mixture in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

A few minutes away from smoking P&W #515 in a 2003 IMP horn Meer with a black acrylic stem. Watching Mannix.

Half way through Watch City Persian Slipper in a 1975 three quarter bend black Dunhill Shell 52021 with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Now smoking GLP Jack Knife RR in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem.

...G&H Rich Dark Honeydew in a MM Country Gentleman... :cheers:

Now smoking the last of this tin of Solani 633 in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem. Tinned tobacco doesn't last so long in pots. Then again, neither does chicken soup! :D

Calliope's Choice in a black walnut wizard pipe, 11 inch stem. Pairing with home made Kailua and ice water.

Half way through this bowl of Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and a tortoise shell colored acrylic saddle stem.

A few minutes away from smoking D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Sam Gawith Medium Virginia Flake in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author. Have just a little more work to do before I finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.