What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My after lunch smoke is D&R Raccoon’s Friend in a 1982 near full bend egg shaped Ascorti Business KS with a black ferrule and black saddle acrylic stem. A bottle of Cherry Coke is my drink.

I was lucky enough to get a few bowls of a rare tobacco, and am enjoying it now: Dunhill My Mixture Rum Truffle in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem.

...Amphora Virginia in a Castello sea rock Lovat... :cheers:

About a third of the way through this bowl of Watch City Flake #558 in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink on this very hot and humid day.

First time trying 1776 Tobacco Co. Vermont Maple in a 2003 IMP horn Meer with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and lots of floaty little ice bergs is my drink.

Part way through this bowl of McCranie’s Red Ribbon, vintage 2000 in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Watching the Braves-A's game. Suzy keeps demanding attention as only a cat can do, while her sister Molly is looking at her inner eye lids.

Now smoking P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem. This will get me to dinner time.

Relaxing after a terrific Greek lasagna dinner with a bowl of C&D Yorktown in a 2003 straight grain Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend freehand sitter and black acrylic stem. Watching Mannix as I wait for m'lady's freshly baked chocolate meringue pie to be ready.

...another bowl of Amphora Virginia in a Ser Jacopo smooth Canadian... :cheers:

Now smoking C&D Happy Hour in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot wide top Dublin with a canted plateau and black acrylic stem. The pie should be ready by the time this smoke is done. Happy Hour, indeed! :D

This morning, Bad Nun II in a Viking Apple; this evening, Coniston Cut Plug in a Yello-Bole Standard

Now smoking Watch City Slices in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic stem.

Part way through this bowl of 2012 Louisiana Red in a 2003 medium bend Nording 4 rough top sitter with a small rusticated area at the top left and a with a black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to the Rockies-Diamondbacks game.

Listing this a bit early so that I can concentrate on work for a while: D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem.

Work is done for the day, and so is this bowl of Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

Now smoking Sir Walter Raleigh in a 1979 straight smooth Dr. Grabow Grand Duke 45 pot with a black stem. Watching Gunsmoke.

Dunbar in a Stannie bamboo
Cold and wet here today.

Last smoke of the day is Granger in the third pipe I ever bought ($1.95), a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple with a black vulcanite stem. Reading baseball box scores while this bowl lasts.

SG 1792 Flake from 2012. Pipe is a Randy Wiley I'm working on getting broken in.

Status
Not open for further replies.