What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...Sutliff Sugar Barrel in a Don Warren Morta apple... :cheers:

Good evening from Greece, we have heat wave here in Athens with 42°C so what's better than some relaxation moments in a Cafe?

2523241395cc5a0daaa00645288b389255ab68e3.jpg

The pipe is Meerschaum from Whitepipe.com [modified].

...John Cotton Sweet English in a Hardcastle smooth Canadian... :cheers:

Just finishing this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of 7-Up is my drink. Watching Have Gun, Will Travel.

...G&H Kendal Dark Vanilla in a RD Pipe "Twisted Freehand"... :cheers:

Now smoking D&R Acadian Bright in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author with a black vulcanite stem. Making afternoon plans to watch a movie.

Grandpa's Sweater in a white stemmed shillelagh falcon with natural finished apple bowl.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Dunhill My Mixture Rum Truffle in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem.

D&R Raccoon’s Delight in a smooth three quarter bend 1970s Charatan Belvedere 4211DC and a black vulcanite double comfort stem.

Part way through this bowl of Peretti Coffee Blend in a 1979 smooth slight bend H. Jones Ltd. Easy Loader 391 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

PeterD":2un1lt2a said:
...G&H Kendal Dark Vanilla in a RD Pipe "Twisted Freehand"... :cheers:

Peter

Very pleased to see you were the one to snag this unique creation of Ron's. Always good to know it went to one of our own here on BoB!

And I started off my day with a fine bowl of OGS, in the ever-so-humble estate Sav 316 Oscar Lucite.

Late morning saw a righteous bowl of Pebble Castle, in my new estate Brebbia Calabash. What a fine combination!

Have some aged 5100 chillin' for after supper. The Stanny Legend 19 is dedicated to this, with a brand new stem from Floyd Norwood!

Cheers,

RR

Enjoying a bowl of Escudo in my Nording Rustic Freehand. Love this pipe, and Escudo is among my favorite tobaccos. Usually do the fold'n'stuff with coins, but decided to rub out this time, works nicely.

...G&H Rich Dark Honeydew in a gp. 5 Dunhill Ruby Bark Billiard... :cheers:

From; Brewdude

Peter
Very pleased to see you were the one to snag this unique creation of Ron's. Always good to know it went to one of our own here on BoB!

Ron is a first class gentleman and artisan...I have the pleasure of owning 6 of his pipes and they are all great smokers...

Home from celebrating our 28th wedding anniversary, and just finished smoking Old Dark Fired in a quarter bend 1970s GBD Prehistoric Rhodesian 9438 with a perspex stem.

Now smoking Aged Rotary Navy Cut in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band. Suzy and Molly are so happy to see us return home, that they let us feed them tuna. Very thoughtful cats we have.

This morning, Bad Nun II in a Grabow Omega; this evening, Coniston Cut Plug in a straight Brigham rhodesian

The first pipe I will be enjoying in a couple of months:

NYPC Jack's Shanty cigar leaf blend dated 2012 in my restored Wally Frank Oom Paul pipe.

I'm not going to push it so this will be my only Smoke of the night

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.