What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 1979 black sandblasted medium bend Savinelli Non Pareil 9606 Billiard with a military mount horn ferrule and black vulcanite stem.

' Speraaa from Greece, i am smoking Mac Baren Uncle Louie's Whisky, filtered water on my right.

25113621a37a789c17fdd0c0ca669e11131f52d5.jpg

251136226bc909ff7e03428da8ac2ee57a595766.jpg

Here is a sample what it takes to decide what kind of bit you much choose for rustication-test in paint or colour of shellac. I use old pipes which i don't smoke them any more but i wish i had other options.

Part way through this bowl of Watch City Flake #558 in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Paul Olsen Blue Queen MOB in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat with a black acrylic stem.

D&R Three Sails in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem.

...SG Skiff Mixture in a Parker patent bark... :cheers:

Watch City Americano in a 1975 three quarter bend black Dunhill Shell 52021 with a black vulcanite stem. Have enough left for a small bowl.

Incestuous Blend in a black walnut warden. Apple moonshine for a pairing.

A 1792 sort of day, in a straight Dutch meer this afternoon, an MM Diplomat this evening

Just finished smoking D&R Raccoon’s Delight in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite stem.

C&D Speakeasy in a 1970s medium bend brown Caminetto 205 Business egg with a long black acrylic saddle stem.

Bright and early morning drive to work with some C&D Old Joe Krantz in a Goussard dark blast straight cognac with orange/black cumberland stem. Later on, C&D Speakeasy in the same pipe during a long, slow drive through traffic on my way home. An extended commute never seems to bother me when I'm smoking a pipe in the car.
After dinner patio smoke with some John Patton Dark Horse in a Cardinal House Langford straight bulldog with cumberland stem.

Just finished smoking C&D Red Carpet in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Just finished smoking Old Companion in a smooth 1998 Parker 489 three quarter bend Billiard and a black vulcanite stem.

MacBaren Virginia Blend in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic stem.

Last smoke of the day is the blend Basil Rathbone smoked: P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Sherlock Holmes and the Secret Weapon appropriately enough.

...Lane BLWB in a Cooper Freehand bent Dublin... :cheers:

Starting off my smoking day with Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem. A can of the delicious Hansen's Creamy Root Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching 1930s John Wayne Westerns on Encore Westerns Channel.

JimInks":hdxka170 said:
Starting off my smoking day with Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem. A can of the delicious Hansen's Creamy Root Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching 1930s John Wayne Westerns on Encore Westerns Channel.
Was he still riding Duke, the Wonder Horse?

Pebble Castle in a llama trampled Falcon, rusticated Dublin bowl. Yup, I found it! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.