What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Part way through this bowl of Solani 633 in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem. Watching the National Geographic Channel.

Ozark Wizard":0l2fb3nl said:
JimInks":0l2fb3nl said:
Starting off my smoking day with Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem. A can of the delicious Hansen's Creamy Root Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching 1930s John Wayne Westerns on Encore Westerns Channel.
Was he still riding Duke, the Wonder Horse?
I don't think so. Had a different horse in two of the three movies.

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

....G&H Kendal Mixture in a Savinelli alligator Canadian... :cheers:

The last of this sample of Watch City Americano in a 1949 medium bend Dunhill Shell with a black vulcanite stem.

Three day weekend ahead, lot's of plans to smoke a number of blends...

...and now I'm sick.

McCranie’s Red Ribbon, vintage 1996 in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Watch City Old Dominion in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem.

Peretti's Thanksgiving Day in a bent billiard SMS meerschaum, totally mucked-up in appearance by the owner's lack of interest in caring.

Butera era Pelican in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

...McC 40th Anniversary in a '64 gp. 4 Dunhill shell billiard... :cheers:

Peretti Coffee Blend in a 1979 smooth slight bend H. Jones Ltd. Easy Loader 391 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem.

idbowman":tr55a9ez said:

...and now I'm sick.  
I hope you feel better soon!

This afternoon, Louisiana Flake in an MM Country Gentleman; this evening, Hyde Park in a Storient Lee van Cleef meer

idbowman":hmgg544s said:

...and now I'm sick.  
Best to you. I know it's a bummer.

Just finished smoking McClelland 5100 in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend with a multi-colored ferrule, half black sandblasted, half brown smooth, rough top with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking D&R Three Sails in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem. Have enough left for one more bowl. Watching the Braves-Giants game.

D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem.

Just finished smoking C&D Burley Flake #3 in a 1980s Peterson 314 Full Bend black Sandblast system pipe with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

GLP Jack Knife RR in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem.

2012 Louisiana Red in a 2003 medium bend Nording 4 rough top sitter with a small rusticated area at the top left and a with a black vulcanite stem.

Good morning from Greece, sunny day here in Athens with few clouds and 21º C, i went to the market to buy another 2 cups for my Greek coffee with ancient Greek content on them and some bits for pipe rusticating.

25118334c3490443442506e06b73ef26bbada421.jpg

W.O Larsen True Delight - Aldo Morelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.