What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Balkan in a Savinelli copper banded Army mount accompanied by a French roast latte.  Lovely combo.

Relaxing after a wonderful shrimp dinner with a bowl of the best durn tobacco made today: Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bent straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin with a black acrylic stem.

...Sutliff Angler's Dream in a 2001 gp.5 Dunhill shell Dublin... :cheers:

A third of the way through this bowl of D&R A.B. Rimboche in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem. Needed more perique! :D

Now smoking Watch City Slices in a 2002 smooth Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn with a black acrylic stem.

Mac Baren HH Old Dark Fired ready rubbed in my new Boswell, second bowl in the pipe.

Now enjoying McCranie’s Red Ribbon, vintage 2000 in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Working and listening to to the Royals-Mariners game.

Three Star Blue aged 12 years in my Don Warren Morta Poker Pipe with a straight shank and stem. This pipe was made to my specifications, as far as the size of the bowl and chamber dimensions. Great smoker and well crafted.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

G&H Kendal Dark in my very first pipe, a Savinelli Tortuga rusticated.

Almost finished smoking C&D Speakeasy in a 1970s medium bend brown Caminetto 205 Business egg with a long black acrylic saddle stem.

The last of my open stash of GLP Jack Knife RR in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem. Working and phone chatting about pipe tobacco.

Last smoke of the day is 2014 Peretti No. 8 Slice in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem. This will take a while to smoke! :)

War Horse Bar in a MM Country Gentleman pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

My all time favorite tobacco Strang in my Stanwell Royal Guard with a bent wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...Amphora Virginia in a MM Mark Twain... :cheers:

GLP Sixpence aged since 2014, in my restored LHS smooth Bing Billiard pipe with a silver band.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

McC Royal Cajun Dark in an old Peretti oom paul on a fine 4th. Semper Fi all

Status
Not open for further replies.