What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem.

Reiner Professional Blend dated 2009. An enjoyable aromatic that does not need to be sipped.

Pipe of choice: Pipes of Malta Meer Billiard bowl with a wide saddle stem. Custom made for me in 1987 and purchased while living on The Island of Malta.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Edward G Robinson blend in my restored Weber/Coolmor Oom Paul pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

It's cool and dry here @ 60 degrees. Perfect morning to have a mug of fresh brewed coffee and:

Arturo Fuente Sundried Maduro cigar

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...R. McConnell Special London in a Radice Freehand bent Dublin with plateau... :cheers:

GLP Telegraph Hill Dated 2006
Pipe of choice: New version brown anodized Falcon pipe with a slight bend to the stem. The bowl in use now is the Algerian

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Rossi_320EX_SJF.jpg

Low Country Guendalose ( aged just over 9 months, now no bite ) in my recently restored ( mint condition ) Viking Classic Smooth Bent Pot made in Italy.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Not far from finishing this bowl of C&D Red Carpet in a medium bend 1983 Ascorti New Dear KS with a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Boylan's Birch Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Watching MLB talk on MLB TV.

Frog Morton on the Town in my :
GBD Fantasy Partially Sandblasted Billiard. I'm the original owner and purchased this pipe I believe in Georgia around 1978.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

About half way through this bowl of P&W #191 in a 1979 medium bend etch relief meerschaum lined TinderBox Arabesque with a black vulcanite stem. Enjoying going through the books a friend gifted me.

Now smoking 2014 Peterson 3P in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend tomato military mount with an aluminum accent, wooly mammoth horn ferrule, and cumberland p-lip stem.

John Patton's Forgotten Memories ( well aged but no date ) in my Ardor Urano Billiard Fatta A Mano pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Yesterday morning, 1792 in a Paykoc meer billiard; in the afternoon, Royal Yacht in a Cobbit elf; evening, Royal Yacht in a Viking apple. This morning, Brown Flake Unscented in a Skull clay and this afternoon, Royal Yacht in a Servi military stem meer.

...CB Gold in a Pipemaker rustic Canadian... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.