What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C&D Red Odessa bulk version, an absolutely smooth...sweet...tangy blend.
Pipe of choice: Joh's smooth Brandy bowl with an oval shank and a wide slightly bent comfortable stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

I am watching the Megan Leavey (2017) movie based on a true events: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megan_Leavey

25586387289ee507c57b5bf5d117fe985a6539a4.jpg

while smoking Hall Brothers Pipe Dream-Four Corners Special.

Last pipe was a short on, like 25 minutes :scratch: :scratch:

John Patton's Storm Front aged over 2 years.

Pipe of choice: RDPipes ( Ron Powell BoB member ) Devil Anse Pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

ak2000, now that's a beautiful GBD, one made in London. None better!!

Comoy's: Cask No.2 dated 2013

Pipe of choice: restored Wally Frank Oom Paul pipe. Not only a beautiful piece of briar, it's an outstanding smoking pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Lonecoyote":9eiqsau5 said:
ak2000, now that's a beautiful GBD, one made in London. None better!!
Thanks, it's a great smoker for sure. It's from the mid 60s so I consider it my birth year pipe.

Solani ABF dated 2009, only blend to have ever touched this pipes ? lips ?

Pipe of choice: Ardor Urano Genova Billiard pipe, rarely smoked.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...LC Virginia & Burley in a Radice Underwood Canadian...

McClellend 2035 Dark Navy Flake in the Cayuga Oiled Briar. Teeling Irish Whiskey to wet the swab.

Really enjoying this Dark Navy Flake!

Cheers!

PeterD, did someone ask/tell you to make your pipe pictures smaller?? Have a good night.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Wessex Gold Brick Virginia Plug dated 2008
Pipe of choice: Savinelli: Punto Oro Natural 320 KS

If your a flake, kake or plug smoker the Savinelli 320KS series pipe makes what you feed it smoke superbly. The Trevi 320KS you'll find for $80.00 @ Smokingpipes. It's without a doubt my best smoking Savinelli pipe :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

This morning, Hal o' the Wynd in a large bent basket billiard; this afternoon, Dreams of Kadath in a Sultan meer bulldog; this evening, Balkan Beauty in an MM Diplomat

Decided to try something other than cased tobacco i have been smoking. in my effort to mature my smoking, i have been smoking Gawith Navy Flake. Right now I'm enjoying Dunhill Nightcap.

Final pipe of the day:

John Patton's Forgotten Memories ( well aged but no date ) in my Ardor Urano Billiard Fatta A Mano pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

AJN #3... an excellent blend personally made by a member of this forum and was generously gifted to me. Must have used a superb Burley with a light sweet Latakia. It has an outstanding Rich Dark Chocolate note. Absolutely NO bite if pushed. Can be an all day smoke!!

Pipe of choice: Aldo Velani smooth Pot with an Octagonal shank and a slightly bent wide stem. This briar has a stunning grain and is absolutely flawless.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Chris,

Don't see many pipe smokers on here that enjoy Black Irish X much. It's a tobacco I smoke at times just before I try and sleep. The Nic hit helps!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Mac Baren Plumcake dated 2015

Pipe of choice: Icarus wire wheel rusticated Apple nosewarmer with a straight shank and comfortable stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...earlier...CH...now, PA Match in a MM Mark Twain...

Status
Not open for further replies.